[Build Log] Caselabs S3 (Watercooled/ GTX 780)

LolNope

So, had a busy couple of weeks, but I did go out and buy an MSI Z87-I mobo and have rebuilt the loop. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the build in progress, but it is running without a hitch. Pics are coming  :D

P.S. The ASRock mobo didn't make it  :( hence the new MSI board

R.I.P motherboard. :(  I had 2 motherboards on my current build die from power surges.

R.I.P motherboard. :(  I had 2 motherboards on my current build die from power surges.

Wow, R.I.P Motherboards. Pics will go up tomorrow if I have the time, but most likely by Monday

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"

Here we go, finally! Sorry to keep y'all waiting.

Only thing I might add is lighting and maybe do some sleeving in the future.

Case closed!

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho9_1280.jpg

Still a couple of bubbles, haven't bled the air out thoroughly yet.

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho6_1280.jpg

That rad looks great 

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho3_1280.jpg

Dat CPU block

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho1_1280.jpg

The GTX Titan....block on a GTX 780  :blink:

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho4_1280.jpg

I decided not to use the Recon, at least for now. No need for it as I'm just running the top 2 fans on 5v and the front 2 on 7v. Idk if i'm going to use the AP121.

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho5_1280.jpg

This case is pretty awesome.

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho2_1280.jpg

Fans on

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho7_1280.jpg

Wish the LED was red, doesn't bother me enough for me to change it, at least for now  :rolleyes:

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho8_1280.jpg

AND here's the supporting cast:

Keyboard is a Corsair K70 

tumblr_mqpx4sUmYJ1syiuaho10_1280.jpg

Also have a RAT 7 mouse, looks sexy  B)

tumblr_mqpyk5Wl0L1syiuaho2_1280.jpg

Haven't had the time to OC the CPU yet, but did get the 780 to 1188 Mhz on stock voltage

It posts  :lol:

tumblr_mqpyk5Wl0L1syiuaho1_1280.jpg

Still on a 22 in 1080p monitor but should be upgrading soon  ;)

The red lights are reflections from the K70

Windows 8, it does perform better, but I'm not a big fan of the Metro interface

tumblr_mqpyk5Wl0L1syiuaho3_1280.jpg

That's it for now. This build is pretty much finished except maybe a little lighting and a bit of sleeving in the future.

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"

That blue green cable  :o

Yeah the pwm cable from the pump is pretty annoying, it wasn't too loud running off the molex during leak testing so I might just do that instead

EDIT: Ironically the molex has red and black cables too

Yeah the pwm cable from the pump is pretty annoying, it wasn't too loud running off the molex during leak testing so I might just do that instead

EDIT: Ironically the molex has red and black cables too

Well that is nice. That pwm cable just ruins the view in the window for me.

Windows 8, it does perform better, but I'm not a big fan of the Metro interface

tumblr_mqpyk5Wl0L1syiuaho3_1280.jpg

Just get classic shell and customize it how you like (you can even download skins). Then disable lock screen and you'll never have to deal with Metro/modern/whatever UI ever again. W8 takes a bit more tweaking than usual for the best experience.

Just get classic shell and customize it how you like (you can even download skins). Then disable lock screen and you'll never have to deal with Metro/modern/whatever UI ever again. W8 takes a bit more tweaking than usual for the best experience.

Cool, thx