Need help picking parts for a camera setup

Hi again guys

So I been asked by some friends to pick out some parts for thier business. However, seeing as though I haven't fully delved into this sector, I may end up giving an inaccurate recommendation.

So thier list consists of these elements:

2 Cameras dedicated for stills between the price range of £400 £800.

1 Camera dedicated for videos with a price limit of £900. With this camera, it'll need shoulder mount for under £200, a reasonably priced tripod, a crane, a stabilizer and some filters.

Currently, for the video setup, I was looking at the 70D and the D700. Are there any other options worth looking at?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Hi again guys

So I been asked by some friends to pick out some parts for thier business. However, seeing as though I haven't fully delved into this sector, I may end up giving an inaccurate recommendation.

So thier list consists of these elements:

2 Cameras dedicated for stills between the price range of £400 £800.

1 Camera dedicated for videos with a price limit of £900. With this camera, it'll need shoulder mount for under £200, a reasonably priced tripod, a crane, a stabilizer and some filters.

Currently, for the video setup, I was looking at the 70D and the D700. Are there any other options worth looking at?

The 70D is great for video and a great match with the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8, I would stay away from Nikon for video. I personally don't like the look of their cameras when filming and don't find them very intuitive. If you get a Canon for the photography, you get the benefit that you'll have more compatible lenses. But i don't know if those are the best for stills in that price range.

If you need all that video gear for under £900 I don't think that would be possible, cranes and stabilizers are very expensive.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70