Comcast blocks HBO Go on PS4

Dominik.AT

Oh Comcast...

It is HBO. No one should be blocked from it. How else will they watch Game of Thrones?!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

and this is the exact reason why people choose to pirate shows.... GG comcast.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I can't even see it - 'cause I'm from Austria. I'm not even allowed to watch anything nearly anything in US.

Regional Blocking is the main Problem over here... 

LANinfo.at - Austrias LAN-Party Portal

This thread has nothing to do with net neutrality. learn what it is people.

and this is the exact reason why people choose to pirate shows.... GG comcast.

Let's not get carried away there lol. I don't see people pirating GoT just cause they can't watch on another medium.

Anime Addict |  My Rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZGrQxr

1. Buy a decent router

2. Flash with DD-WRT

3. Buy a VPN

4. Setup VPN on DD-WRT

5. Profit

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

That's a shame, HBO has some great content that quite a bit of people on Comcast are missing out on.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

This thread has nothing to do with net neutrality. learn what it is people.

That'll do pig, that'll do.