looking for a mechanical gaming keyboard.

lukky211111
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

alrighty im gonna keep this thread unsolved for now because im very particular and im also very open to ideas.

Logitech G710+ perhaps?

Well you'll know because the switch will also bottom out after you hit the activation point. however the tactile bump will allow you to know when you hit the activation point exactly meaning you can type lightly.

ok so when do i start getting recomendations?

askdjfasdf

ok so when do i start getting recomendations?

Well you need to decide the switch first! Do you like the description of MX browns?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well you need to decide the switch first! Do you like the description of MX browns?

they seem more of what i want since they are quiet and i dont know if i really need to do any double taping at all.

askdjfasdf

they seem more of what i want since they are quiet and i dont know if i really need to do any double taping at all.

Sounds good, I'll go look for some products. Any specific store you prefer to buy from?

Also need to know what country you're from

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Sounds good, I'll go look for some products. Any specific store you prefer to buy from?

Also need to know what country you're from

well the $ shouldve given it away but USA and i like newegg but anywhere thats a secure online store should work just fine.

askdjfasdf

well the $ shouldve given it away but USA and i like newegg but anywhere thats a secure online store should work just fine.

It won't, a lot of people just use USD as a standard currency measurement. You could've be in China for all I knew :P

It won't, a lot of people just use USD as a standard currency measurement. You could've be in China for all I knew :P

didnt know that also i want macros as well as backlighting and onboard volume control.

askdjfasdf

didnt know that also i want macros as well as backlighting and onboard volume control.

Macros, backlight and onboard volume. Despite my hate for the Corsair keyboards. They look like they would fit you pretty well. (Keep in mind all those things I said are my own personal opinion and may not reflect how you feel about the product).

For now I'll suggest the K95. I'll see if I can find some other stuff.

Macros, backlight and onboard volume. Despite my hate for the Corsair keyboards. They look like they would fit you pretty well. (Keep in mind all those things I said are my own personal opinion and may not reflect how you feel about the product).

For now I'll suggest the K95. I'll see if I can find some other stuff.

alrighty im gonna keep this thread unsolved for now because im very particular and im also very open to ideas.

askdjfasdf

Logitech G710+ perhaps?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well, my brother bought a.....umm...blackwidow, I think?(mind you it's the 2013 edition) and it works great, and yeah the software isn't amazing but in general use and gaming, the thing is a beast.

NOTE: He even spilt coffee on it and it's all G

oh... I'm just pissed because razor synapse crashed when I was right in the middle of a TF2 match and all my buttons went back to stock settings... 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Logitech G710+ perhaps?

i was literally just looking at that last night. isnt that the keyboard linus uses?

askdjfasdf

i was literally just looking at that last night. isnt that the keyboard linus uses?

He uses it with browns, but yes.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

He uses it with browns, but yes.

alrighty logitech it is! thank you very much for your help if i have any other questions on keyboards i know where to find you ;) .

askdjfasdf

alrighty logitech it is! thank you very much for your help if i have any other questions on keyboards i know where to find you ;) .

Haha, thx