ziftrcoin?

woah ok yea this changed alot , i like that it has the pool option now 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

woah ok yea this changed alot , i like that it has the pool option now 

Join the ziftr pool with us :D just make sure to download the stratum compatible miner from the pool site

Join the ziftr pool with us :D just make sure to download the stratum compatible miner from the pool site

i think i got the right one installed 

damn my hash rates are way better on my 4690k with this version too 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

i think i got the right one installed 

damn my hash rates are way better on my 4690k with this version too 

The new miner is a standalone version so that it can connect to pools and not the inbuilt one so yea you get similar hashrates to the optimized one, i love it :) my 4790k gets about 6-650

The new miner is a standalone version so that it can connect to pools and not the inbuilt one so yea you get similar hashrates to the optimized one, i love it :) my 4790k gets about 6-650

i was maxing at 450-500 on the old one now 600-650 @4.6ghz damn this is good 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i was maxing at 450-500 on the old one now 600-650 @4.6ghz damn this is good 

The next update to the wallet will add in GPU mining too :D i can't wait. They're releasing that before the getpimp software so that people with only 1 rig can actually mine some coins before the gpu farms take over

The next update to the wallet will add in GPU mining too :D i can't wait. They're releasing that before the getpimp software so that people with only 1 rig can actually mine some coins before the gpu farms take over

*rubbing hands together exitedly* this is gon be gooood

Spoiler
Spoiler

*rubbing hands together exitedly* this is gon be gooood

One more week hopefully, they said next wednesday but also that it might change. Shit...i better buy my 290's

One more week hopefully, they said next wednesday but also that it might change. Shit...i better buy my 290's

i bettter sell my 290x soon , or else its going to be reserved for my el-cheapo mine 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i bettter sell my 290x soon , or else its going to be reserved for my el-cheapo mine 

Would you not mine with it?

Would you not mine with it?

i might if it doesn't sell , i have it up for trade on my local craigslist lol had a few bites lately but nothing too serious 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Giving my PC a break for the night. HeaRd some random HDD accessing (assuming that's what it was, sounded like my 1TB drive was being accessed) so I shut down for the night. Will join the pool in the morning! :)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Well, with these difficulties now averaging 10+, I think it's finally time to say that my FX-8150 just isn't any good anymore. I can't really get much more than 4 coins per day running at 100% now...

...so let's hope that GPU miner comes out soon!

Hi there!

Well, with these difficulties now averaging 10+, I think it's finally time to say that my FX-8150 just isn't any good anymore. I can't really get much more than 4 coins per day running at 100% now...

...so let's hope that GPU miner comes out soon!

Are you soloing? or mining in a pool

did our pool seriously make 18 coins in 2 hours ? wow we hashin away like cray 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Are you soloing? or mining in a pool

In the supernova pool. Just can't seem to get enough shares to make decent coin.

Hi there!

In the supernova pool. Just can't seem to get enough shares to make decent coin.

What hashrate does your cpu get you?

i wish the ziftrpool would show how many coins/partcoins i have accumulated so far 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Decided to get back into mining this coin.  Whoever put the 64bit miner, you're amazing, 727kh/s.

Also not sure I should be letting the CPU hit 75 and stay there for like 8 hours or so.

i wish the ziftrpool would show how many coins/partcoins i have accumulated so far 

Yea it would be nice. However once our earnings hit 1 ZRC we get a payout straight away

Yea it would be nice. However once our earnings hit 1 ZRC we get a payout straight away

true that , and it pays out ever 70 seconds so at least its nice and snappy on that un like some of the other pools that take ages 

Spoiler
Spoiler

its the 390X WCE ;) (water cooled edition)

Waaah >__< damn typo xD i should start reading what i write ^^