Do you use a TN or IPS panel?

Whorax

When I bought my monitor I didn't know anything about IPS or TN,. I ended up with a TN :(

Fortunately it was one of the best TN monitors around at the time. (Samsung PX2370)

Colors are OK, but viewing angles are obviously crap. Did well for gaming.

My next monitor will most definitely be IPS.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

I use a TN panel, but I'm thinking of upgrading to IPS.

I was going to get the CrossOver 27QD-P. I've heard it's a really good one, and compared to other Korean monitors it has less of a chance to have dead pixels because of it's amazing packaging, but dead pixels are still a huge concern for me. Even 1 dead pixel will ruin it for me.

I'm using an LED/LCD TV and I'm going to upgrade to 1440p/IPS soon.

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I own an eizo fs 2333 3.4ms ips display, it's a charm

I have no words to say how much I HATE color loss on angles with a TN panel when you have 23'' or bigger . I sit close to my monitor so IPS fixed the biggest problem i had with tn technology

Wish there was an option on the poll for both. I have an IPS monitor as my secondary monitor which used to be my main monitor before I got a 144hz since i play a couple of competitive games. Can't wait for the IPS 120hz - 144hz monitors that are coming out this year so I can have the best of both worlds  :)

TN and the black levels are horrible. But the monitor was very cheap so yeah.

I have a Tn 4k monitor. I went from a 1080p gaming ips monitor and tbh there's not a vast difference.

everyone with an ips display is going to say Tn is shit.. why would they not make out what they have to be the best.

I'm more than happy with my Tn 4k monitor. viewing angles are great, unless you're stood at a really stupid angle it's not an issue and I mean like 145 degrees to the monitor stupid.

colours are sharp and accurate. I have no complaints with my xb280hk

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I have an IPS panel on my main monitor, and a TN on my secondary. I love the IPS one, mainly for the color depth. I tend to stay in one position on my computer, but it is hard as hell for me to look at anything on my TN panel if I switched it over recently, because it is just so ugly... As such, I mainly use it for playing audio/videos in the background, and use my IPS for everything immediate. 

The most noticeable difference would probably have to be the difference in blacks, and dark colors.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

i use three ips monitors (dell u2515h), and for viewing angles they are nice but the colors are just a bit better than my older tn panel (alienware aw2310)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace