Computer wont start

TheRasmus19

My headset cable broke, so I tried wiring it together like this ( http://imgur.com/XiiFWXt ). I didnt have any electric tape, so I just thought, like an idiot, that it was enought and plugt it in my computer, it didnt work, but after 5 sec my computer stopped sending an output to my 2 screens. I couldnt do anything to get an image on my screens, so I tried to shut down my computer by pressing the power buttom, but no matter how long time i pressed it, it wouldnt shut down, so i unplugged the power. I tried to plug it in again to turn it on, but, no suprice, it wont start, and still wont after 2 hours. I dont know what happend, could it be something with a fuse that blew. It's a really expensive pc, and im really scared. I hope it's only the power supply I have to pay for. This is the first place i think about when I need help with tech. If you have any idear what this might be, PLEASE help me :I

Try starting your PC with a jumper on the motherboard. Also, remove your your GPU and plug your monitors to your motherboard. Posting more pictures would also make it easier for us to identify the problem

Your computer stood there? lol, is there a number on the mobo indicating anything about southbridge?

I trip to make the fall shorter

I cannot think of any reason beyond you sending a massive current through the headphone jack that would make your computer crash, and fail to start up.

Try unplugging the GPU and getting it to boot. If it boots to the OS try plugging it back in and see how it goes.