[DLGamer] Dying Light now 33% off (Steam key)

Dealzon

Techland's Dying Light is now 33% off at DLGamer for the Steam key.

Dead Island fans should take a look. Those that don't... hmm. Yay or nay at this price?

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Dead Island fans should take a look. Those that don't... hmm. Yay or nay at this price?

Until all the issues are (confirmed) gone, I'm holding off unless it's 5 bucks.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I had the game since day one and I've personally not had any issues. Also, there a updates nearly weekly. It's definitely worth the money. Honestly one of the best games I've played since 2013, gameplay wise.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Dead Island? I guess they are similar for obvious reasons, but I don't think that's the kind of comparison you want when selling a game. Just my 2 cents.

I had the game since day one and I've personally not had any issues. Also, there a updates nearly weekly. It's definitely worth the money. Honestly one of the best games I've played since 2013, gameplay wise.

I agree that it's a great game and very fun, but I can't stomach buying a game for more than $20-$30 anymore. And even then, it has to be amazing to be worth that. Dying Light would be worth it at $15 or less for me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Dead Island? I guess they are similar for obvious reasons, but I don't think that's the kind of comparison you want when selling a game. Just my 2 cents.

I agree that it's a great game and very fun, but I can't stomach buying a game for more than $20-$30 anymore. And even then, it has to be amazing to be worth that. Dying Light would be worth it at $15 or less for me.

Matter of opinion. The game REALLY opens up about 10 hours in. It has a whole other map and I've put in 40 hours so far and still having fun with it. Coop really adds a lot to it as well. Personally, it's about how you play it and who you play it with. Imo, it's one of the few games I think deserved the $60 price tag. However, a better main plot would have been appreciated.

All this coming from a guy who hated dead island. I played about an hour on console and 5 min on pc.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Matter of opinion. The game REALLY opens up about 10 hours in. It has a whole other map and I've put in 40 hours so far and still having fun with it. Coop really adds a lot to it as well. Personally, it's about how you play it and who you play it with. Imo, it's one of the few games I think deserved the $60 price tag. However, a better main plot would have been appreciated.

All this coming from a guy who hated dead island. I played about an hour on console and 5 min on pc.

I'm confused about what your point is.

My opinion is this: Dying Light is very fun, albeit with flaws. Dead Island was terrible in all ways except for it's promo video. I just think very few games are worth more than $20 (depends on a lot of factors) and Dying Light is around $15 for me.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.