Oh Myy Myy Math

MoonKnightSpidey

More like, why is she delivering a load of bricks! *BUH TUM TISH*

Yeah, I don't see that...

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Yeah, I don't see that...

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAYYYYY

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

@MoonKnightSpidey question 32 makes no sense, it's a hexagonal prism and hexagonal pyramid. I would assume it would be something along the lines of area of a triangle = 1/2B*H therefore if you have 6 sides it would be 6*1/2 = 3 so the ratio is 3:1. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

@MoonKnightSpidey question 32 makes no sense, it's a hexagonal prism and hexagonal pyramid. I would assume it would be something along the lines of area of a triangle = 1/2B*H therefore if you have 6 sides it would be 6*1/2 = 3 so the ratio is 3:1. 

I know what the answer was. The test was made by a bunch a sponge-eating neanderthals. You just have to guess what they were trying to say. I don't know why they are asking us this since we did this in 7th grade. Oh well. Don't question American Education. :P

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

More like, why is she delivering a load of bricks! *BUH TUM TISH*

Why is she holding a load of bricks?

Oh its a load alright, you bet.