THE DIVISION HYPE

Baionoido

Everyone has to say 1 thing you know is in the game or is going to happen, I know that The Division might release a Alpha/Beta! :)

I know it'll be an illusory instance-based game made to look and feel like a sandbox, and it'll have to be scaled back graphically from what they originally showed.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The one thing I know if everyone should be terribly worried about the hype because ubisoft.... the only thing keeping me interested in this and rainbow six is the fact red storm has their hands in it. The rest of ubisoft needs to be burnt to the ground.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Its probably gonna be, like most AAA releases recently, a big fucking dissapointment. And its definitely not gonna look as good as in the first gameplay trailers... Thanks consoles :/

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

But one thing I heard is that The Division is being made by a 'different' Ubisoft, they have good rep in optimizing games AND this I know, they hired another team to help with multiplayer, weapons and stuff. The ones they hired made Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Also it was delayed by a year so I have hopes for this game.

But one thing I heard is that The Division is being made by a 'different' Ubisoft, they have good rep in optimizing games AND this I know, they hired another team to help with multiplayer, weapons and stuff. The ones they hired made Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Also it was delayed by a year so I have hopes for this game.

But wasn't Ubisoft seen as a good company before AS: Unity  and the debacles surrounding it?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I am not getting hyped for games anymore because of what has happened in 2015 so far.

Besides Arkham Knight because Rocksteady are the greatest devs of all time

yes . 2014 and this year was shit poop

I am not getting hyped for games anymore because of what has happened in 2015 so far.

Besides Arkham Knight because Rocksteady are the greatest devs of all time

Same but this is the only game I have faith in, I even predicted Destiny was gonna be shit, gotta trust le guts.

But wasn't Ubisoft seen as a good company before AS: Unity and the debacles surrounding it?

What? I'm talking about that there's multiple Ubisofts.

What? I'm talking about that there's multiple Ubisofts.

Yeah and I'm talking about old Ubisoftvs new Ubisoft.

And keep in mind it's probably producing Ubisoftthat says the dumb thing and not the developing Ubisoft

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ubisoft console port. Will probably run like ass on PC. 10/10 wouldn't touch until proven good on release.

Exactly +1

But wasn't Ubisoft seen as a good company before AS: Unity  and the debacles surrounding it?

Only by those who weren't paying attention to it. Their DRM policies have been legendary for years before that. I always ranked them behind EA, even when hating EA was fashionable.

Only by those who weren't paying attention to it. Their DRM policies have been legendary for years before that. I always ranked them behind EA, even when hating EA was fashionable.

I dunno, never really liked their games, but was able to respect them..

This is Ubisoft, so ... I don't know what to think.

I hope this game will be good since it offers a great coop, and I wanna do it with a friend.

If the game's coop aspect is as good as Dying Light, then it's fine to me.

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

Most of the Watch_Dogs guys went over to Division. We all know Watch_Dogs turned out... So no faith at all. They lack of skill and conscience. Could Ubisoft afford another PR hit? I think they don't really care. If numbers are currect they still sold a shitload of AC Unity copies. They will ship another mediocre-bad-not-running-at-all product and enough people will buy it to make it worthwhile.

We're just a fraction of their customers. There are enough people out there who don't watch port reports and reviews. They simply buy it, get burned, forget about it and buy the next game.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

It will have a graphics downgrade and some poor sole will have to dig through the files to restore the correct visuals for pc.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

since its ubisoft im not hype, and i wont be ever hype with ubisoft games

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

I don't get hyped for games any more and haven't for a long time. I just wait for a game to be released and judge it then, if it's awesome then that's the time to be excited and hyped about it.  

Since we're taking about Ubisoft here, they haven't exactly had a very good track record in recent years, 2014 was especially bad. I don't think the general problem is actually any of the dev teams, I think the problem is Ubisoft, as a giant publisher, not giving dev teams a reasonable amount of time to develop games as well as deceptive and questionable marketing (promising things they can't deliver for the sake of drumming up hype). 

I can't get hyped for an Ubisoft game anymore. Until they start proving themselves through quality games, and without the same old Ubisoft formula, that opinion won't change. 

I know it wont look like in the trailer from e3 2014 :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE