Blue Screen? Nope..?

Captain Of Light

My computer crashes.. A lot. But what confuses me is that its when I am not doing anything computer intensive, example a skype call or browsing the internet. It is extremely annoying. Its mainly when my cpu is at 20% usage and ram at 5%. 

-Specs-

AMD FX 8350 4.0ghZ

R9 290 

600W powersupply

If I need to buy anything, are there any alternatives? I can't really spend any money whatsoever at all. 

humm is the blue screen always because of the same thing or error code in the blue screen

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

humm is the blue screen always because of the same thing or error code in the blue screen

I should have stated that it isn't a blue screen. It is a complete shutdown.

just look at windows event viewer...

it tells you what happened and why

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

http://prntscr.com/69wujnThats the shutdown error. Would you know what that means? That is jibberish to me. xD

youre going to need to read the dump file and google the problem to find a solution

here is just one result that i got from googling "computer has rebooted from a bugcheck"

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/the-computer-has-rebooted-from-a-bugcheck-the-bugcheck-was-0x100000d1.42942/

but the crash dump is what will tell you the exact errors

then just google and find someone who had the same problem, they probably already found a solution

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I've seen 0x124 error codes before, but they were always from an OC'ing session. Are you running an overclock?

Motherboard: MSI 770-C45 2606Mhz HT 200Mhz Bclk | CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3606Mhz | GPU: ASUS R9 270 DCU2 2GB 1125MHz Core 1500Mhz vRAM

RAM: HyperX Black PC3-12800 1600MHz 9-9-9-20 | Storage: HyperX 3K 120GB SSD SATA II + 570GB| PSU: EVGA 500B 500W              

F@H Stats: 7,077,384pts x 576wu (08/14/2015)                                                                                                    green=stock setting     red=above spec     blue=below spec

System Name: Rocinante = "workhorse"