Explain Your Case

KremeyKreme

Whats your favorite and sexiest case for your pc

The Cosmos II, no doubt.

It's huge, so it takes my giant dual socket boards easily.

It's quiet, even if not optimized

It's a tank, It's been dropped before, not a scratch.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I like my R4, but my dream choice would be a 600T with more modern hardware support.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

cardboard box, xDDD

I like the define R5

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

In terms of looks, the cosmos 2 and the s-frame are pretty much neck and neck. However, in terms of features, the enthoo primo is pretty much head and shoulder above everything.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

NZXT Phantom, its big and beautiful.

I typed that in on google and the red one is killer

If it's one that I own, it would be my only one, the H230.  It's meh, but I ain't mad since I paid for a source 210 and they gave me the H230, which was $30 more (but of course I didn't pay that $30.)

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

I really really like the design of the Lian Li PC-v750.

Was going to buy it, but close to 400$ for a case is somewhat, harsh on my momentary budget =P

I really like the white H630 aswell, although I heard it's mediocre at colling AND silence [which kind of defeats the point]

I do use a Fractal Define Mini for my Linux box and it's very very very quiet, so I might go for a Define XL R2 to rehouse my main PC (going air cooling, wc breaking balls)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

For ATX Mid tower:  Antec 900 (but I swapped out the Antec blow-hole fan for a Cooler master, pulled out all of the drive bays and machined out the rear fan aperture (it's not quite large enough).

Also, thinking of doing to it what I did to my 1200 (see pics below).

For M-ATX: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 Series (the tinted side-panel makes whatever you put in it look cool, I just don't like the feet.)

For Micro-ATX: The EVGA Hadron Air

If it get's a decent revision I'm getting one (maybe)...

post-67079-0-58755400-1424907422.jpg

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well, I only have the corsair 230t right now, and I don't like it that much, little/no vibration protection (except for fan mounts), no cable management grommets, crappy front fan layout, non-removable drive cages.

My favorite case is the Corsair Air 540, it has a large amount of space both in front of and behind the mobo tray, I believe has vibration dampening on its hdd cages and such, tons of radiator support, huge window.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The Thermaltake chaser MK1

It's big, In your face, Ugly and it was on sale

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Cooler Master III 690

Looks so streamlined but classy too

CA-344-CM_81212_350.jpg

I love the Luxe and Primo from Phanteks Enthoo range, but my Orange/Black H440 is amazingly stunning imo. 

All I need to add to make it look better is just some LEDs. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

out of my pcs my current one is the one I'm happiest with as I haven't upgraded it since the devil's canyon launch, and part of it is having my node304 itx case which I like quite a lot :)

actually that really wasn't that long ago.

The Silverstone FT02B-W will be my favourite case after I've modded it. I'm going to remove the badge on the front and fill in the hole, and then I'm going to paint the aluminium "U" and the 5.25" covers in this colour. I'll also remove the hdd bay and have a piece  made out of sheet metal instead to direct the airflow. It's going to be black and white themed.

I might make a build log out of this when I do my next build.