BenQ launching XL2730Z Freesync 144Hz TN; WQHD monitor (Only 40 eur cheaper than Swift)

Faa

Nope, my prices were pulled from a U.S. retailer. No one cares about U.K. pricing.

You've been asked 5 times to link where you got that 170$ from so stop lying outright if your exact number is matching WCCF's, else it's coincidence or you're lying.

P.S. You can buy the Swift in America right now (it's been for sale for a while). Not sure where the hell you're "pre-order" propaganda is coming from.

You can buy a Iphone 6 in USA right now (it's been for sale for a while).

I'm really doubting if your brain actually works, working for AMD seems to be degrading your brain by quite a lot. As I showed in post #43 there's only a 40 eur price difference between a monitor with Gsync and without Gsync.

There's a 40 eur price difference between the BenQ & Swift. Acer's 144Hz IPS is 50 eur more (you can pre-order it right now for 750€) than the Swift explaining how much overpriced the Swift is.

If your next post would miss any links, then you're trolling. I'm not interested in marketing BS from a guy who's doing it for free.

You've been asked 5 times to link where you got that 170$ from so stop lying outright if your exact number is matching WCCF's, else it's coincidence or you're lying.

I've told you numerous times that it came from a retailer (one of the best known) in the U.S. that sells both of these displays. The fact that WCCF matches the pricing is just a quiescence as WCCF has been an unreliable source until they've been using our forum as a source (including my own threads).

I'm really doubting if your brain actually works, working for AMD seems to be degrading your brain by quite a lot. As I showed in post #43 there's only a 40 eur price difference between a monitor with Gsync and without Gsync.

There's a 40 eur price difference between the BenQ & Swift. Acer's 144Hz IPS is 50 eur more (you can pre-order it right now for 750€) than the Swift explaining how much overpriced the Swift is.

If your next post would miss any links, then you're trolling. I'm not interested in marketing BS from a guy who's doing it for free.

What are you even talking about anymore? You've derailed your own thread over your ignorance to understand how much more the Swift costs than the BenQ. The concrete was poured a few pages ago and has set by now. FreeSync doesn't cost the consumer as proven by even high priced BenQ displays that support Adaptive-Sync. Your wild theories of any way possible degrading AMD has proven how biased you are towards them. To the point you're being easily scooped with little effort by the community (I'm not the only one in this thread that's proven your theories wrong). With that being said I am going to stop bumping this thread as it's only nonsense at this point (it was from the start). The information is there for the community to actually learn from.

I've told you numerous times that it came from a retailer (one of the best known) in the U.S. that sells both of these displays.

which one?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

which one?

Take a wild guess (there's really only one that we use here).  :D

40 EUR?,  well check here http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?catid=948&groupid=17&sortby=priceDesc

Asus PG278Q ROG £619.99 inc VAT

BenQ XL2730Z £497.99 inc VAT

that's around £120 or 165.98 Euro

and there's also this one

Acer Predator XG277HU 27" FREESYNC TN 144Hz at £429.95 inc VAT, that's £190 or 262.8 UER

40 EUR?,  well check here http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?catid=948&groupid=17&sortby=priceDesc

Asus PG278Q ROG £619.99 inc VAT

BenQ XL2730Z £497.99 inc VAT

that's around £120 or 165.98 Euro

and there's also this one

Acer Predator XG277HU 27" FREESYNC TN 144Hz at £429.95 inc VAT, that's £190 or 262.8 UER

Currently in The Netherlands the Swift is 10 eur cheaper and in Germany the Swift is 40 eur more expensive.

http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/276860/benq-xl2730z#tab:prijzen

http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/223664/asus-rog-swift-pg278q#tab:prijzen

620£ is like 850 eur, that's like 150 eur more than in Germany/Belgium/Netherlands.. 

Currently in The Netherlands the Swift is 10 eur cheaper and in Germany the Swift is 40 eur more expensive.

http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/276860/benq-xl2730z#tab:prijzen

http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/223664/asus-rog-swift-pg278q#tab:prijzen

620£ is like 850 eur, that's like 150 eur more than in Germany/Belgium/Netherlands.. 

i guess we just have to wait for US price then.

U.S. pricing has already been posted.

ROG PG278Q    = $799.99 ($899.99)

BenQ XL2730Z = $629.99 ($799.99)

are you ever going to give a link?

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Is there a 120-144hz WQHD Freesync on the market?

Is there a 120-144hz WQHD Freesync on the market?

The BenQ XL2730Z is a 144 Hz WQHD FreeSync ready monitor.

here in Australia there is a $100 price difference between the 2 

BenQ Freesync

ASUS G-Sync

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Well the Acer 4K with Gsync is here only 50 eur more expensive than Acer's 4K vanilla. We just gotta wait how the prices would turn out, there's atm no proof that Gsync is x expensive, could be the manufacturers just overpricing it like hell which BenQ & Asus are clearly doing, Gsync could see a price drop etc.

Acer 4K without Gsync 550 eur; http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/241890/acer-b286hkymjdpprz#tab:prijzen

Acer 4K with Gsync 600 eur; http://nl.hardware.info/productinfo/241888/acer-predator-xb280hkbprz#tab:prijzen

Yeah? You're the first hit on google;

AFcU0Nc.png

Stop making shit up or it just turns into lying.

Take a wild guess (there's really only one that we use here).  :D

no seriously which one, I am not from America I don't use American online stores and from what I've seen there are about 5.

So please link me to the store that has these monitors.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

here in Australia there is a $100 price difference between the 2 

BenQ Freesync

ASUS G-Sync

That's about what I have been seeing also, are you finding it hard to match specs too?

Yeah? You're the first hit on google;

AFcU0Nc.png

Stop making shit up or it just turns into lying.

Of course I'm the first hit. You're searching Google word for word of what I have written in my post.

no seriously which one, I am not from America I don't use American online stores and from what I've seen there are about 5.

So please link me to the store that has these monitors.

I guess I will indulge as this thread has reached its climax. Plus it's no fun stringing Faa along anymore.

That's about what I have been seeing also, are you finding it hard to match specs too?

i think they would be compareable as they are both 2560x1440 and also 144hz. its just ones Freesync and the other is G-Sync

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

i think they would be compareable as they are both 2560x1440 and also 144hz. its just ones Freesync and the other is G-Sync

It's just that I spend half an hour looking and find two monitors only to discover one is 1440 while the other 1080 or something like that.

This thread has served its cause.