Favorite tech purchase?

Tim Drake

Most likely my Logitech g930's I bought a little while ago I absolutely love them

My iPad air or my iPhone 4S but that rock I bought the other day is really something special

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Hate my all you want, my iPad 4 is still my most trusty and failure free device.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Probably my GTX 960. Maybe not the best value, but is a brilliant upgrade from my old card.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

well I love my A\V receiver pioneer vsx-923k 7.2 150w 4k pass dts hd and dd truehd best buy of the year ! and my Sumsung evo 850 250GB was a great buy !

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

My rig in general since it's my first build. Also my iphone 5s cause I don't need a tablet in my pocket.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

My rig in general since it's my first build. Also my iphone 5s cause I don't need a tablet in my pocket.

I think anyone would jizz over that as a first build.

CUSTOM LOOP AS WELL WTF

I think anyone would jizz over that as a first build.

CUSTOM LOOP AS WELL WTF

Yeah I kinda go everything or nothing when I do things. Bent acrylic loop at that  :D. I'm planning on redoing the tubing in a few weeks and I still need to find a decent set of rgb leds for the system k70 rgb gonna paint white, maybe some different fans and I want to switch to a variable speed pump. Learned a lot after the build even though I spent about 2 months researching.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Yeah I kinda go everything or nothing when I do things. Bent acrylic loop at that  :D. I'm planning on redoing the tubing in a few weeks and I still need to find a decent set of rgb leds for the system k70 rgb gonna paint white, maybe some different fans and I want to switch to a variable speed pump. Learned a lot after the build even though I spent about 2 months researching.

I really want to learn about custom loops but i'm 16 and I do not have a job yet...

its between my rat 7 (the most ugly but comfy and indestructible) best mouse i have ever used

the g930s (wandering off and still beingable to hear ppl chat is nice)

and my ancient mk2600 wireless desktop for work , had it 7 years still wouldn't change it for anything else 

these 3 have been with me for what feels like forever, my pc parts change good peripherals seem to last forever

My rig: 5820k 48Gb DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws, m.2 pcie samsgung 256Gb boot, rampage v extreme x99, 2x asus 980 strix  14.5 Tb other ssds and hdds. Laptop: Lenovo Y510P. Peripherals: G13 /RAT 7 /Corsair K70 RGB/ FLY 5 

I really want to learn about custom loops but i'm 16 and I do not have a job yet...

Job first then expensive and impractical cooling methods. Good thinking. The Water cooling forum on here was a lot of help and if you are at all handy it isn't that bad once you learn what parts you need. Hard line is a bit tougher and you need a heat gun and stuff like that but flex tubing seems easy but might be tough to make look just as you want since the tubes will bend and move.

my first smartphone, Galaxy s2

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

My first custom pc that I am using currently.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

Probably my G9X, my Custom One Pros or my be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates