Help me with ideas for my birthday D:

exotioner

So basically my birthday is coming up the 7th of march, but I'm all out of ideas for my wishlist (My mom and dad keeps bothering me about it..)

here's what I have so far : 
Cash
Razer Mamba 4G 2014 edition
Asus ROG Swift

So the idea is I kinda want wishlist ideas that are at max 200$ (Roughly) can be games, and what not.
I'm thinking if you have any cool games, headsets/Headphones/Mics and what not for around that price, please list it below !

I'm really out of ideas, so I need your help, guys. D:

... Also I know this is a very weird thing to ask, but the last couple of years I literally have no idea what to wish for, since it's ALOT easier to just wish for money and buy whatever I need, but since my family aren't big fans of purchasing stuff online, that's kind of the reason I need wishlist ideas..

Thanks in advance, and I hope you can help me out. :D

Logitech for mice!

(bad experiences with razer)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Save the money. Get some more and build yourself a rig (if you don't have one)

Or as @Speedbird would say, #BuySomeMoney

I already have a rig, 4670k (Might want to upgrade if I get enough money), H100i, 8gigs of G.skill ram, GTX 780 (Might also want to upgrade in due time), Corsair RM650, you know, the starter kit I guess xD

Why a ROG Swift when the max is $200?

Or is that one of the things they're getting you?

If I was given a Swift I wouldn't dare ask for anything else. Because its expensive as fk.

For me, asking for money is just rude and a show of bad character.

Honestly I dont think I'm getting an ROG Swift, but I always have like ''tiers'' of gifts, you know, just in case. xD 

and to be honest, if I got an ROG Swift, I wouldn't care if I got anything else. :)

Logitech for mice!

I've had my old Razer Mamba from 2012 (or 2013, can't remember) and it's had a few bugs here and there with the wireless connection, but in the end it was fixed after a bit with a patch for the Synapse software :D

I already have a rig, 4670k (Might want to upgrade if I get enough money), H100i, 8gigs of G.skill ram, GTX 780 (Might also want to upgrade in due time), Corsair RM650, you know, the starter kit I guess xD

The starter kit is what I have FFS.

Get a mechanical keyboard and headphones.

As an example, the CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i and the Superlux HD668B, because I love mine and they are cheap.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

some nice headphones, or a nice mouse, if you don't already have one. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

The starter kit is what I have FFS.

Get a mechanical keyboard and headphones.

As an example, the CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid-i and the Superlux HD668B, because I love mine and they are cheap.

I have the Corsair K70 RGB with red switched on the way, and the headphones I can't find in denmark. Any other ideas for the headphones ? :)

some nice headphones, or a nice mouse, if you don't already have one. 

I have a Razer Mamba 2013 or 2012 edition ( can't remember ) but its slowly dying.. Hence the reason I'm hoping for a new one :P

For the headphones, you got any ideas ?

Logitech for mice!

or corsair, I've had my m65 since christmas and love it, have had 0 problems with it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I have a Razer Mamba 2013 or 2012 edition ( can't remember ) but its slowly dying.. Hence the reason I'm hoping for a new one :P

For the headphones, you got any ideas ?

It depends what you like to do with them, where you will use them and what you like to listen to, too. 

There are open and closed designs, open sounds more "wide" but leaks sounds. 

I recommend you do some reading around, i will never be able to explain it well enough :) What music tastes do you have? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I have the Corsair K70 RGB with red switched on the way, and the headphones I can't find in denmark. Any other ideas for the headphones ? :)

So, the keyboard is sorted, the headphones you can buy at Amazon ;)

And, if you play FPS games, since your mouse is dying, get a G502 or a G402 ;)

So the idea is I kinda want wishlist ideas that are at max 200$ (Roughly) can be games, and what not.

I'm thinking if you have any cool games, headsets/Headphones/Mics and what not for around that price, please list it below !

To me it comes to asking the question: what do you value? Is this for pleasure or work - or both?

I'm sure you want something of quality.. and the question is which types of products...you've listed.. or not listed do you value the most.. then not based on current budget..but more accurately based on what you're going ot be happy with when all is said and done. I could make some very good recommendations in terms of Audio Gear - Earbuds, Speakers, Headphones, Soundcards and the like. But if quality sound isn't your top priority as it is mine..(I mix, track and record music) then it might not be wise for me to make a suggestion...even if I did.. i would go with saving your money for the item that will be most practical, functional and perform well.

But in terms of Headphones: Sennheiser HD 600...Focal Spirit One S-Premium, AKG K240 <-- priced from high to low. The AKG 240's are sturdy, and a bargain price..Neither the Focals nor AKG 240's require an amplifier...so they'll be good to go with any device you plug them into.

I believe the focals.. have an in-line mic.. Which might be what you are looking for...Although Linus has done a review on some nice microphones in the past.. I don't recall the name..but one ..maybe magnetically attached to the ear-bud of the headphones.

If you want an awesome sound-stage.. the HD 600's are on amazon for 300.00 USD - You would need to invest in a amplifier that can handle 300 ohm headphones. Takes a bit more research but they are amazing.

So, the keyboard is sorted, the headphones you can buy at Amazon ;)

And, if you play FPS games, since your mouse is dying, get a G502 or a G402 ;)

I'll think about the mouse. thanks for the idea tho. ;) 

You know any ''worthy'' headphones ? I'm most likely getting a Razer Seiren or a Yeti later down the line anyway :P

I'll think about the mouse. thanks for the idea tho. ;) 

You know any ''worthy'' headphones ? I'm most likely getting a Razer Seiren or a Yeti later down the line anyway :P

The ones I have are 100% worth it. Would buy them again if this ones broke...

Mouse + headphones + mic (get the Yeti)

Great birthday presents if you ask me.

To me it comes to asking the question: what do you value? Is this for pleasure or work - or both?

I'm sure you want something of quality.. and the question is which types of products...you've listed.. or not listed do you value the most.. then not based on current budget..but more accurately based on what you're going ot be happy with when all is said and done. I could make some very good recommendations in terms of Audio Gear - Earbuds, Speakers, Headphones, Soundcards and the like. But if quality sound isn't your top priority as it is mine..(I mix, track and record music) then it might not be wise for me to make a suggestion...even if I did.. i would go with saving your money for the item that will be most practical, functional and perform well.

But in terms of Headphones: Sennheiser HD 600...Focal Spirit One S-Premium, AKG K240 <-- priced from high to low. The AKG 240's are sturdy, and a bargain price..Neither the Focals nor AKG 240's require an amplifier...so they'll be good to go with any device you plug them into.

I believe the focals.. have an in-line mic.. Which might be what you are looking for...Although Linus has done a review on some nice microphones in the past.. I don't recall the name..but one ..maybe magnetically attached to the ear-bud of the headphones.

If you want an awesome sound-stage.. the HD 600's are on amazon for 300.00 USD - You would need to invest in a amplifier that can handle 300 ohm headphones. Takes a bit more research but they are amazing.

I do indeed like audio, but it's not as important for me as it seems to be for you. 

I do, as I said, like audio, but I prefer to look decent as well, which is why the HD600's are a thumb down from me :( 

Do you happen to know other kinds of headphones that looks kind of like the Focal Spirit One's ? That's a bit more my style. :)

Also - the mic you're talking about would be the Modmic from Antec (I believe ?) :)

Just took a look at the Yeti Mic and headset.. does it come as a combo with the headset? Anyway the microphone is actually decent especially for gaming or streaming, skype. +1 on the microphone. I cant speak for the headphones. Thought I still recommend the AKG K240's

Just took a look at the Yeti Mic and headset.. does it come as a combo with the headset? Anyway the microphone is actually decent especially for gaming or streaming, skype. +1 on the microphone. I cant speak for the headphones. Thought I still recommend the AKG K240's

They don't come in as a combo.

And the Superlux ones are great ;)

Well, with the Headphones, they look kinda janky to me, having a big head and all.. Might pass on the HD 668B's. 

Thanks though :P

I do indeed like audio, but it's not as important for me as it seems to be for you. 

I do, as I said, like audio, but I prefer to look decent as well, which is why the HD600's are a thumb down from me  :( 

Do you happen to know other kinds of headphones that looks kind of like the Focal Spirit One's ? That's a bit more my style.  :)

Also - the mic you're talking about would be the Modmic from Antec (I believe ?)  :)

Hahahaha - I completely agree with the aesthetics of the AKG's. Well actually.. Here let me give you a link to a website that I think will be really helpful on making your choice and seeing what other options there are. http://www.head-fi.org/a/head-fi-buying-guide-gaming-headphones

Yes indeed! It was the Modmic from Antec :)

Oh AND..

If you have any questions - try and shoot me a PM - and when in doubt about a particular pair..as I always say.. Youtube them and watch a few good/bad/objective/too subjective opinions...then I just take the information I've heard most consistently from all the videos and base an opinion. But nothing beats actually going to the store if you have one by and trying out a pair. Here's a little Linus input on the topic: 

Well, with the Headphones, they look kinda janky to me, having a big head and all.. Might pass on the HD 668B's. 

Thanks though :P

Ok, I still love them :P

Ok, I still love them :P

Fair enough, hope they comfort you to the very end !

(Everything has to end some day tho.. Good thing they're still being produced ! xD)