Boot up time too fast to get into BIOS

Go to solution Solved by chutia,

Asrock has windows utility that boots into bios, gigabyte doesnt?

hai, so basically I have Ultra Fast boot enabled and it's always too fast to get into the BIOS. What I usually do is purposely crash my computer, which lets me get into the bios. But now it's just blue screening and not bringing me into the bios.

Any ideas?

and no, I don't want to go through the pain of removing my cmos battery

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

clear CMOS and see if you can return to the BIOS as normal

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Spam the key

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Spam the key

Tried that, also tried holding it

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

hai, so basically I have Ultra Fast boot enabled and it's always too fast to get into the BIOS. What I usually do is purposely crash my computer, which lets me get into the bios. But now it's just blue screening and not bringing me into the bios.

Any ideas?

and no, I don't want to go through the pain of removing my cmos battery

Its blue screening because you keep crashing it. Disconnect your drives and then turn the PC on.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Its blue screening because you keep crashing it. Disconnect your drives and then turn the PC on.

What I meant is usually it crashes, and then it restarts into bios and it says the pc had an error. Now it just freezes and I have to manually restart it

Asrock has windows utility that boots into bios, gigabyte doesnt?

Not sure, but just remembered you change change the voltage with this one gigabyte app (which is why I need to get into the bios) 

ty