in regards to cortana in windows 10 quickie

Linus actually the assistant Cortana from halo and Spartan is directly related to the game,

the same voice actor and she will make references to the game at times asking her the right questions

Sorry I had to let you know :DxD

in reference too this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphpLkmimVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tags LinusTech so he sees this

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Linus actually the assistant Cortana from halo and Spartan is directly related to the game,

the same voice actor and she will make references to the game at times asking her the right questions

Sorry I had to let you know :DxD

in reference too this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphpLkmimVo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yep but when it was first integrated into Windows Phone they hadn't finished all the voice recordings yet so they had to use the generic voice for it. Still super excited for this being an avid Halo fan myself!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Tags LinusTech so he sees this

here is a guy poking around for her to drop references, she mentions "Halo" several times and calls him chief and says she better  than "SirI" because she is going to save the universe in 500 years haha

I'm now waiting for Valve to have a voice assistant on SteamOS with GLADOS's voice, with the same sinister character.

Ye ole' train