Should I get into Cable Sleeving?

Pugs501

If so what can I do until my Sleeve kit gets here that would be helpful?

Because he had a hard drive.

I got into cable sleeving and kind of regret it, its expencive, takes ALLOT of time and can be downright F***ing anoying

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I'm not sure what you could do while you wait. You could clean the PC so that it looks baller when you get the cable sleeving. Just one thing to take into consideration is once you get cable sleeving your cables will be less flexible. Jay noticed this in his video on cable sleeving.

Oh I forgot. He did a video on how to prepare your PC for cable sleeving.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Code of Conduct ■ Suggestions ■ Report a Bug ■ FAQ with Windspeed36 ■ Useful Links ■ Memes

Find or make complete pinouts of your powersupply.

I got into cable sleeving and kind of regret it, its expencive, takes ALLOT of time and can be downright F***ing anoying

It's not free that's for sure, but I found it very relaxing and not at all annoying. The few sleeving jobs I've done so far have been very enjoyable. I guess it depends on what mindset you go into it with.

but lets be fair ... "it looks <in stereotypical gay voice> FABULOUS!"

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

If you have a lot of spare time and don't mind some fingers it's not a bad hobby but it takes it's fairly costly just for tools and things to get started alone.

If you have a lot of spare time and don't mind some fingers it's not a bad hobby but it takes it's fairly costly just for tools and things to get started alone.

What else could I do.

What else could I do.

I would suggest making some pinout diagram before hand and layout your design before you start to ensure you have everything in the correct order and pattern you like and just to make sure nothing gets mixed up during that process. A good resource is this here for PSU pinout diagrams: http://www.overclock.net/t/1420796/repository-of-power-supply-pin-outs

I would suggest making some pinout diagram before hand and layout your design before you start to ensure you have everything in the correct order and pattern you like and just to make sure nothing gets mixed up during that process. A good resource is this here for PSU pinout diagrams: http://www.overclock.net/t/1420796/repository-of-power-supply-pin-outs

Thanks, but I was asking what else I could do to make my PC look cooler

How about vinyl decals or designs to have a matching theme, those are fairly in expensive and easy to change the look of things.

Depends very much on your definition of cool. Some prefer a clean and minimalistic, almost Apple-esque look, others like it decked out and super flashy. You could get some LEDs in there if your case has a window. I'd always recommend white ones as the colours will stand out better.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Depends very much on your definition of cool. Some prefer a clean and minimalistic, almost Apple-esque look, others like it decked out and super flashy. You could get some LEDs in there if your case has a window. I'd always recommend white ones as the colours will stand out better.

My specs are in Profile and I would like some little gimmicky stuff as well.

Sorry if I sound Uncooperative or to strict