No Water!

Tomorrow temps will be around the 40s. Good stuff, good stuff.

caution Frozen pipes expand and crack.

BE VERY ALERT for drips and leaks once it thaws. scratch that if you have compromised pipes they'd burst and act like fountains

Yes, some of my pipes have cracked and exploded like bombs before. Scary stuff when it happens.

I'll keep an eye out for drips/leaks. Hopefully the heater I have will thaw out the pipes just a bit.

Once my dad forgot to run his pipes overnight, and then they froze, and then busted, and then there was an ice skating rink in our driveway and water going all the way down the street!

That's incredibly unfortunate. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Tomorrow temps will be around the 40s. Good stuff, good stuff.

Yes, some of my pipes have cracked and exploded like bombs before. Scary stuff when it happens.

I'll keep an eye out for drips/leaks. Hopefully the heater I have will thaw out the pipes just a bit.

That's incredibly unfortunate. :(

It was, and we definitely learned to leave water dripping when it's cold.

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

How come you even let your pipes freeze... Generally people who live in some backwater area know to actually to leave the faucet drip when it's very cold so that water is always moving... Are you even heating your home?

Do you really not have any stores or neighbors nearby for at least 4 hours on foot? Why in the world would anyone live somewhere that inconvenient... I get the whole solitude thing, but there's a limit to making your life miserable.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

How come you even let your pipes freeze... Generally people who live in some backwater area know to actually to leave the faucet drip when it's very cold so that water is always moving... Are you even heating your home?

Do you really not have any stores or neighbors nearby for at least 4 hours on foot? Why in the world would anyone live somewhere that inconvenient... I get the whole solitude thing, but there's a limit to making your life miserable.

Did you read the first post? I did have it dripping but even when running it was too cold, so it just froze. I didn't "let" anything happen... :blink:

I have one other neighbor that absolutely hates because she thinks I am a witch because I feed stray black cats, so I'm not going to her, and even if I did she wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire. So yea, no neighbors. Those that were here moved away, probably for this reason, or died from old age. And nearest town is normally 2hours away by foot but trekking through snow walls as tall (I am not kidding you) as I am through -22c temps at 3am in the morning where nothing is very visible makes the trip even longer.

My pipes froze. Doesn't mean my life is miserable. That can happen anywhere. ^_^

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You should melt snow & boil for atleast 20 minutes & do strsain it before drinking it,  40 minutes is uber sure that everything is dead..Stay safe Keep your phone charged to the max & don't let it go down the halfway mark & keep an emergency number preferably local ones on your speed dial

Details separate people.