Defiance : The TV Show

DeViLzzz

Ok I played Defiance the game and enjoyed it despite not finding a clan and recently took a break from it because of this.  I played the game on PS3 btw.  Anyway I finally decided to start watching the show and there is just so much sexual type content in it so far.  Does it ever calm the **** down and get into fight more hell bugs and such?  Honestly I get that they are trying to build up the characters and such but could I find out more about them than just their sexual preferences and who they are going to hook up with on the show?

post-5177-0-48475400-1424396628_thumb.jp

post-5177-0-48475400-1424396628_thumb.jp

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I heard there was a show for it at some point.

didn't take enough interest to bother watching it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

first season was crap I gave up on watching it. second season I was told it got better so I watched, it finished really strong. I'm on the fence if I'll watch the next season if there is one

the show is a drama with political intrigue. if you're looking for a show all about blowing up bugs you're goona have a bad time.

No, it doesn't. It actually gets worse when it comes to the sexual content. To a point where it seems like 90% of the show is about people humping.

It is a very slow show but there are moments where you remember why you want to keep watching, whenever the story comes up again.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the story gets much better at around Season 1 Episode 10.  Datak Tarr is now showing his true evil side once again and trying to gain more and more power.  Also the races are starting to hate various things about each other.  Things are brewing.  I hope things continue to go the way they are going with this episode.

It seems that the story gets much better at around Season 1 Episode 10.  Datak Tarr is now showing his true evil side once again and trying to gain more and more power.  Also the races are starting to hate various things about each other.  Things are brewing.  I hope things continue to go the way they are going with this episode.

Datak is one evil bastard, but that's why he is so cool!

What do you think about the races of the show, and their languages and cultures?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Datak is one evil bastard, but that's why he is so cool!

What do you think about the races of the show, and their languages and cultures?

It is strange listening to fake languages but you get used to it.  As for the cultures of each I can see the chaos brewing and this is all going to blow up big.  I am really glad I stuck with watching the show.

It is strange listening to fake languages but you get used to it.  As for the cultures of each I can see the chaos brewing and this is all going to blow up big.  I am really glad I stuck with watching the show.

Glad you are enjoying it! Will you be watching season 2 immediately after finishing the show?

Spoilers if you haven't seen Defiance ....

My gosh Albatross the final episode of Season 1 was amazing.  I can't believe what I just saw.  The Tarr Family definitely are pure evil and will do anything at all cost to get what they want and need but now they are in trouble and needing to flee.  Then you have Irisa doing whatever she had to do to save Joshua.  At first when I thought he was dead for good I did cry.  Yes I am a man but I admit I teared up and stuff.  Also what about the ex-mayor's sister being murdered by Stahma Tarr? What a sneaky way to take out Kenya! There is so much I could talk about but I would not be able to convey all I want to say properly and I would give more spoilers to others but man what a show.

I got to say where are all the people not welcome in the town going to go now?

Spoilers if you haven't seen Defiance ....

My gosh Albatross the final episode of Season 1 was amazing.  I can't believe what I just saw.  The Tarr Family definitely are pure evil and will do anything at all cost to get what they want and need but now they are in trouble and needing to flee.  Then you have Irisa doing whatever she had to do to save Joshua.  At first when I thought he was dead for good I did cry.  Yes I am a man but I admit I teared up and stuff.  Also what about the ex-mayor's sister being murdered by Stahma Tarr? What a sneaky way to take out Kenya! There is so much I could talk about but I would not be able to convey all I want to say properly and I would give more spoilers to others but man what a show.

I got to say where are all the people not welcome in the town going to go now?

I thought the ending of season 1 was real good too, glad you liked it! And all that you ask will be answered in some way or another in season 2, promise. :)

I thought the ending of season 1 was real good too, glad you liked it! And all that you ask will be answered in some way or another in season 2, promise. :)

Season 2 ... the show just keeps getting better and better.  I wish the producers would have done a better job with the first 9 episodes of Season 1 and maybe compacted it more and made it more interesting to lead into all that is good after those episodes.  Seriously if people judged the show off the first 9 episodes of Season 1 they would say it is utter crap but after that my goodness.

Now let me ask this one thing and it is after watching Season 2 Episode 3.  How is it that people are being killed and brought back to life?  Is it just that their bodies are hosts for a greater set of beings?  Is that what is being revealed to me?  I am a little confused. 

Season 2 ... the show just keeps getting better and better.  I wish the producers would have done a better job with the first 9 episodes of Season 1 and maybe compacted it more and made it more interesting to lead into all that is good after those episodes.  Seriously if people judged the show off the first 9 episodes of Season 1 they would say it is utter crap but after that my goodness.

Now let me ask this one thing and it is after watching Season 2 Episode 3.  How is it that people are being killed and brought back to life?  Is it just that their bodies are hosts for a greater set of beings?  Is that what is being revealed to me?  I am a little confused. 

Definitely. I got people to watch the show after they had quit it because of the first several episodes. Once they finished it passed a certain point they fell for the show. Maybe season 3 will do better?

You really want me to spoil it for you? You will get your answers if you continue to watch. :)