Oldest Game in You PC?

snip

i loved these this too. the mechs were so awesome. why can't they just remake some of these games.

Warcraft 3 FT, original for £10 from g2a. I love Tower Defence/Wars maps.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The oldest PC games I have installed at the moment are Wing Commander III and SimCity 2000, both from 1994. The oldest non-PC game I have currently is Choplifter (1982) in the C64 Forever-emulator.

Oldest game ive got? Total Annihilation, that game came out in 1997! haha, I loved that game so damn much, my original disk I got from my very first PC where they bundle a crap tonne of disks with it.

I still remember going into PC world back in like 1998-9 and all the computers had Total Annihilation as the showcase game. That game was the sole reason I love computers today, I used to spend a good 6+ hours a day on that game.

After a while the disks for it where scratched to death cause they only came in plastic wallets not CD cases, so a few years ago I decided to order the commander pack or something off Ebay and I install it on every PC because its an iconic game to me.

Also Lego Racers and Lego Rock Raiders hold a place in my heart.

Far Cry 1 I think. I bought it on a steam sale with FC2, FCBD, and fc3.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Doom 2

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

GTA SA is the oldest I have.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

Battlezone from '97.

It's an excellent game doing genre combination right, the FPS aspects are fun and thrilling while still keeping the management and strategy of RTS.

I really want a sequel, I didn't play the second one, but it would be awesome to see a modern version of the game.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

SimCity 2000

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I dont always install games , the only consistent game i install every time is the PES , the latest of course

the oldest game in my pc now is kill switch

HOW ABOUT THAT LOL :D

Am I the only one here who played typershark?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Doom and Warcraft 3 are my oldest games. I like to play them once and a while and they don't take up much space so it's not worth u installing them.

Populous : The Beginning 

Awesome game  :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

My oldest is Hitman 2: silent assassin and the game that I install on every build is Oblivion ;)

"I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve. It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams is something you will not achieve within your own lifetime. The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."

-Monty Oum

Sim City 2000... its older than me. :P