AD Free Playlist Capable Music Program for 0€?

VerticalDiscussions

Hello guys, so after using spotify for quite some time i find it to be really pleasant, due to the naturally high quality sound. BUT the ads are annoying, like when im playing a card game or sniping someone or simply changing a picture and frames the ads start playing right before my favorite song :/. What i want to know is if there is an alternative to Spotify for free like the deceased (Mflow) which no longer exists, that has no ads and you can make playlists. If you know of any [My hopes are currently low] id like to know. Thanks.

Groomlake Authority

youtube

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

Doesn't Windows come with Windows Media Player?

Or just use Foobar2000.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Doesn't Windows come with Windows Media Player?

Or just use Foobar2000.

Didnt really wanted to download music and i guess i could try that Foobar.

Groomlake Authority

The webversion of free spotify has no ads with Adblocker...

Well okay, Lol

Groomlake Authority

YouTube all the way

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Royalty payments make that almost impossible to make. Spotify is kinda like radio with only your own music.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I find AIMP3 to be really nice. Good solid interface, but if you're not used to it, it can be hard to get into the groove.

If you're on android then VLC is a nice way to go.