Chivalry: Medeival Warfare internet problems

Emperor_Piehead

I have a decent internet speed(20 down/ 2 up) and Chivalry is the only game I have internet problems with. It also has gotten progressively worse over time from being a little stutter to being skipping a few seconds, losing connection, or not showing my unlocks in the customization screen. I wish it was better since I use to be great in chivalry now i'm only okay. Does anyone have a clue or is it the game itself?

I have adout the same internet speed but haven't had those problems yet. I have 3 people who I play with and the only problems they have been having is they will start a match and all there unlocks are gone. They just have to hop out and hop back in. I would try an official sever with a ping less then 120. Hope that help love the game!

I forgot to mention for some reason why in this game my ping likes to rise to over 200 and the game gets so laggy and normal games will only have 100 ping. I did have no problem for one game earlier it was great having a 5 K/D again.  :)

I'd say try an official sever

It worked! Now though I can't play cause I got so use to the lag and there are no real large servers and I play better on them.  :(