Can I use my HTPC as a second screen for Netflix / Youtube app

RooFio

My old boxeebox and WD Live hub can be used as a YouTube second screen, but not Netflix and doesn't have the convenience of XBMC

My PS3 can be used as a Netflix second screen, but not youtube or have the convenience of XBMC.

My HTPC runs XBMC / Kodi Great, but I have not been able to find a way to use my HTPC as a second screen for Youtube and Netflix like chromecast.

For any of you out there that run a HTPC with Kodi / XBMC with the remote app you know how amazingly easy and convenient it is to look through all of your movies and TV Shows from your phone or tablet and start playing them from the same device.  I love this feature of my HTPC, but....

when it comes to browsing things like Youtube and Netflix from your browser it is a pain in the butt.  Now before you all say

"just get a wireless keyboard and mouse", or

"just get the Unified Remote app for your phone and tablet."  I have been using both of these methods.  Using the the official apps for browsing youtube and Netflix are just straight up better.  

I wouldn't mind getting a chromecast it is just I have always preferred using a wired connection, especially when it comes to streaming HD video.  the other problem is that one of the TVs where I would use the chromecast only has 1 HDMI port, and I would lose the capability to stream my local HD content.  Plus I have taken a lot of effort to wire my home network properly.

I have also looked at other media streamers that run XBMC like the MyGica ATV 380 or the MiniX NEO X8 but I am pretty sure those devices can not be used as a second screen for youtube and Netflix apps from my mobile devices.

I have also looked at the Roku 3 it can be used as a second screen for YouTube and Netflix mobile apps, but can not run XBMC.

any suggestions wise people of the internet?

is there an option out there to use a HTPC as a second screen for Netflix and Youtube apps from my mobile?

is there a media streamer that runs XBMC and can be used as a second screen for Netflix and YouTube mobile apps?

This may have been TL;DR

I am just looking to see if anyone can answer if there is an option out there to use a HTPC as a second screen for Netflix and Youtube apps from my mobile? and

is there a media streamer that runs XBMC and can be used as a second screen for Netflix and YouTube mobile apps?