Good headphones for elctronic music under $100 CAD?

XTankSlayerX

Title says all.

Headphones, Not a Headset.

Only listen to electro and play LoL (I feel embarrassed about that, not too sure why) And Battlefield 4/Hardline

I'll probably buy a Mod Mic or a Snowball or something...

Sennheiser HD 518

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-518-Headphones-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424147408&sr=8-1&keywords=hd+518

Edit: Didn't check the conversion into CAD. Sorry about that.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

used m50x?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yeah 518s are great; and if you want to get more into gaming just get a Modmic for em.

518's lack bass for the music he wants to listen to

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

HyperX Cloud

It's a headset, yes, but it is ripped off a good OEM headphone. Mic is removable. Comfy and should sound great with your music.