Learning to Speak Polish, and or German For that Matter

NerdNinja

Hey guys! I have a friend that comes from Poland, she's a foreign exchange student at my school and a friend of mine.

Well I thought it would be cool if I could learn Polish and kinda impress her.

Now I have a DuoLingo account and am currently using it to aid me in my German class.

I looked and they don't have Polish and I was wondering if you guys know of any FREE (High school student with no job here :) ) resources that could aid me in this goal.

Also anything that could help me in German would be appreciated as well! :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hey guys! I have a friend that comes from Poland, she's a foreign exchange student at my school and a friend of mine.

Well I thought it would be cool if I could learn Polish and kinda impress her.

I hope you get in that.

I hope you get in that.

If think I'm thinking what your implying. No. haha! Were just friends man! I think she has a BF and she'd be moving back to Poland in a year I think.

Btw, I like blue everything as well :D

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

If think I'm thinking what your implying. No. haha! Were just friends man! I think she has a BF and she'd be moving back to Poland in a year I think.

Btw, I like blue everything as well :D

Okay, but it seems like too much trouble if you want to do what i am thinking. I think. 

Learning Polish to get the girl...

Because that's not extreme at all.

Again. NOT TRYING TO GET THE GIRL. Trust me she's WAY out of my leauge. Just thought it would be fun to speak polish and mess with my other friends.

Now can we please move past the obvious joke to be made here and help a fellow member out????

• 2 months later...

Again. NOT TRYING TO GET THE GIRL. Trust me she's WAY out of my leauge. Just thought it would be fun to speak polish and mess with my other friends.

Now can we please move past the obvious joke to be made here and help a fellow member out????

I assume it's a bit too late, PM me for help xD

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

If you need any help in German drop me a PM, I'm native. If you have any questions etc., I'd be happy to help.

I am from Poland and I feel like it's fairly hard for a person that speaks English to learn Polish quickly without going to any classes or something like that... I can't really tell you any places where you could learn Polish because... Well I hope you can guess. lol I never needed anything like that. xD

I am from Poland and I feel like it's fairly hard for a person that speaks English to learn Polish quickly without going to any classes or something like that... I can't really tell you any places where you could learn Polish because... Well I hope you can guess. lol I never needed anything like that. xD

If you need any help in German drop me a PM, I'm native. If you have any questions etc., I'd be happy to help.

I assume it's a bit too late, PM me for help xD

What kind of help are you offering O.o

Uhh, thank's guys. I don't know how this thread got some random attention all of a sudden haha xD