I need some help with Lightworks

ZTech

So I've just started making some gameplay videos recently and I was usig Shadowplay and it worked alright but Id rather have 1080p footage, so I started using DXTory with the lagarith lossless codec, and this time when I went into Lightworks to edit the videos its nothing but audio and a black screen. Now I've searched on the lightworks forum and seen a few issues like this but the topics usually die out and never get answered, does anyone have a workaround for this? 

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

do the recordings look good before you import them into lightworks or does the problem only exist inside lightworks?

if the problem is just inside lightworks it could be the codec you are using or the file extension

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

They look great, and they play fine in WMP, I figure its the codec but I don't know what else to use. I guess What I really need is a suggestion of a good recording/ editing combo.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

or possibly something that will convert the files into something lightworks can use?