The most ridiculously expensive cables

Weirdybeardyman

Anything by AudioQuest.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/product/8040/audioquest-diamond-rj-e-ethernet-cable-8m/

The one shown in the previous WAN Show will be a hard one to top...

I cant remember which thread it was but in a thread I made somebody linked a $5000 audio cable with liquid as a conductive substance.

What the ****?????!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AudioQuest-Signature-Terminated-Speaker-Cable/dp/B00DBY5WK0/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=1AVYNENZD3VVFCPDKCJJ

These guys are the kings of overpriced audio cables;

http://www.audioquest.com

I really hope someone has bought this :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-IntelliMouse-Optical-1-1-optical/dp/B000I5Y9OU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=11HQJXB71C49AR57DXJ2

This belongs in off-topic really. Pm a mod to move it.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Those Amazon prices are fakes. They do that to force the match pricing. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It is still about tech though.

Not really. Off topic - "Discussion - Non-tech related content only please! New members can say Hi here."

The Corning 200ft optical Thunderbolt cable and 100ft Corning 3.Optical cables (which just so happened to be featured on Linustechtips).

These AudioQuest guys sell such expensive cables but their website looks like it was done by some kids.

I'll take 20.

After last nights performance the mods don't seem too active.

I dared to see the first comment on this page to see what kind of idiots would buy these cables. Look what I found:

First the good:

My television is capable of displaying 480p, and I have a 2.1 surround sound system.

So you can imagine my astonishment after I plugged this into my system - and suddenly my television was rendering at 2160p, and I had full 7.1 surround!

Now the bad:

If you have an older HDMI-capable system, this cable is simply too fast. By which I mean that it transports electrons at a rate faster than your system can handle. This has a strange warping effect - and ends up showing you content from the future. A friend of mine got this on my recommendation, and ever since he connected it to his cable box and television, he has been receiving programming approximately 93 seconds ahead of the rest of the world.

"My television is capable of displaying 480p, and I have a 2.1 surround sound system. Suddenly my television was rendering at 2160p, and I had full 7.1 surround!" What the actual fuck? This is why you don't do drugs kids xD

Edit: This is a joke, I just read the whole thing. Ignore this xD

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

I dared to see the first comment on this page to see what kind of idiots would buy these cables. Look what I found:

"My television is capable of displaying 480p, and I have a 2.1 surround sound system. Suddenly my television was rendering at 2160p, and I had full 7.1 surround!" What the actual fuck? This is why you don't do drugs kids xD

It's a joke :P

It's a joke :P

Yeah I got a heart attack reading the first few lines that I didn't bother reading the rest :P

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)