Best Amp/DAC combo for $150 or less?

Lawkodi

I need a amp/ dac combo for less than 150$. It can be a stack or an all in one type thing.

Any ideas?

I'm not questioning your intelligence on if you know what you need to be insulting or anything, but do you know for a fact that you need one? Laptop or desktop? Motherboard model?

I'm not questioning your intelligence on if you know what you need to be insulting or anything, but do you know for a fact that you need one? Laptop or desktop? Motherboard model?

Desktop and the motherboard is some MSI one used in HP prebuilt computers (Got it for christmas). I will be getting a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 880 pros 250 ohm versions so I am pretty sure I need an amp.

I'm pretty sure you won't need an amp, but if you do the Fiio E10k pairs nicely with them.

FiiO E10k. I just found out that the Monoprice dac/amp I've been recommending for a while has a 10ohm output impedance which is why my Pandoras sounded better when I got my o2/odac. The E10k is a better option for sub $100. 

I just found out that the Monoprice dac/amp I've been recommending for a while has a 10ohm output impedance

Where'd you learn this?

Where'd you learn this?

I first came across it in an Amazon review which isn't too reliable so I did some googling and from what I've read, it seems like it is a rebranded Fiio E09k except they removed the dock and put in a dac. The amp should still be the same as the E09 which has a 9 ohm output impedance according to Mayflowerelectronic's website. Some say it's 10 ohms but it should be somewhere around 9 or 10. 

I first came across it in an Amazon review which isn't too reliable so I did some googling and from what I've read, it seems like it is a rebranded Fiio E09k except they removed the dock and put in a dac. The amp should still be the same as the E09 which has a 9 ohm output impedance according to Mayflowerelectronic's website. Some say it's 10 ohms but it should be somewhere around 9 or 10. 

Someone really needs to start measuring things... I'm tired of this half-guessing word-of-mouth type stuff.

Someone really needs to start measuring things... I'm tired of this half-guessing word-of-mouth type stuff.

That would make things too easy.

My reading suggests the oppostite, the design is different but they were made in the same factory.

Yeah I can't seem to find anything of actual measurements. 

My reading suggests the oppostite, the design is different but they were made in the same factory.

But isn't it still the same amp? That's what I've been seeing about it. And that amp seems to have ~10ohm output impedance. 

Yeah I can't seem to find anything of actual measurements. 

But isn't it still the same amp? That's what I've been seeing about it. And that amp seems to have ~10ohm output impedance. 

There's no way to know because as ShearMe said no one has bothered  to take a measurement. A post on Reddit paraphrasing an alleged email from an alleged Monorpice engineer claimed that the designs were different but were built in the same factory.