What are some cool tech accessories that aren't related to phones and tablets in anyway?

Tafel_Kafel

I'm not sure where to post this, probably peripherals but IDK really, there needs to be an "Accessories" category.

So basically my dad needs to bring me my PC parts, I need to order a case and a monitor and my PC's ready to go

I'm also looking for some cool stuff that isn't related to phones or tablets (I don't really use my phone much because it's so shitty, I'm saving up for a better one)

What can you recommend me guys? It needs to be inexpensive (I know Linus has vids on that but I haven't found anything interesting and there's too much phone stuff in these vids)

I'm not sure where to post this, probably peripherals but IDK really, there needs to be an "Accessories" category.

So basically my dad needs to bring me my PC parts, I need to order a case and a monitor and my PC's ready to go

I'm also looking for some cool stuff that isn't related to phones or tablets (I don't really use my phone much because it's so shitty, I'm saving up for a better one)

What can you recommend me guys?

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/403321/Master-Caster-Cord-Away-Channel-15/

Cable management. SO much cable management. I have a few of those around my house that I cut to size... Best decision

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Ethernet switches or drawing tablets (<- does that one count? It's not related to the other type of tablets :P )

Other than that, mechanical keyboards, mice or controllers (like Xbox or PS3 controllers)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ethernet switches or drawing tablets (<- does that one count? It's not related to the other type of tablets :P )

Other than that, mechanical keyboards, mice or controllers

What controllers?

dollar shave club :P

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

What controllers?

Xbox or PS3 like controllers :)

Now that I read it, I could have been pointing to other sort of controllers :P

EDIT: fan controllers are cool too ;)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

USB vacuum for your keyboard and tons of other usb devices like a Nerf rocket launcher. headphones, mouse pads, mouse bungee, docking station for storage drives. maybe a chromecast.

it totally depends on what you like... Because there is stuff like the makey makey or the arduino that are super fun but require a bit of DiYing it to get something cool to happen. I mean if you just want something to play with while you install your OS then you might like some of the stuff above.

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

USB LED strips, seriously, they add a bit of atmosphere and depending on what you go with they can help reduce eye strain.

Check out how I did mine: http://imgur.com/a/14KJ1#0

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS