Dying light low gpu usage and frame dips

Hi

I run a 3way sli setup, in dying light I get gpu usage veriance like craizy. gpu 1 peaks on 53%, gpu 2 peaks on 10% and gpu 3 peaks on 35%. is it just the sli profiles that are bad or is it the game that is badly optimized for sli?

but I must say. I did not think this game would be so much fun.

but I must say. I did not think this game would be so much fun.

Halla, endelig fant jeg en norsk! vi kan spille co-op sammen? add meg på steam  putzMeister

Snakkes!

the epic frame dips are because of the nvidia specific setting in the options. turn them all off and you don't get it.

whenever I went near a spitter my frames would drop from about 100fps to 8 or sometimes even 1 for a good 5 seconds.

also set view distance to the lowest setting, it makes almost no difference but massively helps in smoothing out game play.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

The game was really fun but also really terrible. That's all i have to say about it

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The game was really fun but also really terrible. That's all i have to say about it

aenBD.gif  You took the words out of my mouth  ;)

aenBD.gif  You took the words out of my mouth  ;)

This might spoil a little bit, but the ending was incredibly disappointing.

Quick time events? REALLY?

Also i like how somebody dies in the finale but is still in a bunch of the side quests. Really strange

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

i dont know about sli but crossfire works well in dying light.

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb