Gran Turismo 7 and compatability

So bought a PS4 a while a go for a cheap price with the intent of playing Gran Turismo 7 when it comes out. but sources on the internet say that the G27 may not work with it due to the ID chip being different. 

I know that Thrustmaster gets the PlayStation license for controllers and wheels, but what does that have in store for the PS4?

(Never bought GT6 since it was GT5 just made prettier)

hopefully it's not all bad news. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Well, I am sure the drivign force pro from GT3/4 works.

None of the previous accessories work though. According to people who tried to use them for other games. 

Which is disappointing. It (PS4) should really accept these things out of the box. Although a firmware update may be able to help in some case 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I want gt7  And Forza on Pc pls

90% sure u need an adapter like the chronos max or maxrace f1 v4 afaik the maxrace is the best one.

I want gt7  And Forza on Pc pls

not going to happen. GT7 is PS only. The PS3 was hard enough for them to get GT5 to work. Since nobody has an identical setup it would be hell for Polyphony Digital who are conveniently owned by SCE to make the game work on a PC. 

90% sure u need an adapter like the chronos max or maxrace f1 v4 afaik the maxrace is the best one.

The maxrace is about £70-80 on eBay. Not bad.