good free games

creatureofthecave

what are some good pc games that will run on a intel celeron 2.5ghz with 4gb of ram running windows 8.1

PC Specs AMD FX6300 8gb ddr3 Ram AMD 270x

Black Light Retribution.

As long as you have a GPU

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

intel mobile series graphics, so not very good graphics but can run World of warcraft average 20 to 25 fps on low

PC Specs AMD FX6300 8gb ddr3 Ram AMD 270x

im going to try LoL but i think tf2 would lag to much

Tf2 is not too intensive. You just have to download a fps config for it in order to have some functions disabled such as gibs and exposions effects. Though,most fps config already has this done for you

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

what are some good pc games that will run on a intel celeron 2.5ghz with 4gb of ram running windows 8.1

If you're ever curious about if a game will run, CYRI is a great little tool to at least get you started.

Can I Run It?

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Robocraft.

Just get it.

It's amazing.

Town Of Salem, not free on steam, but free in browser.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Go to Steam Store. 

Check Free Games

Go to Top Selling

Then just check any game which looks interesting to you. Check if it meets the requirements of your PC.

Done. 

I'd recommend Robocraft, TF2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms- EU (It's Free), Black Light Retribution, and some other games that I don't remember ;)

EDIT: Dota 2, if you know what that shit is. 

War Thunder is Amazing. So is Warframe (I think)

Unturned, survival F2P game. Really good one. Better if they had Trading Cards :(

Path of Exile

Defiance.. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Check out Dwarf Fortress. Takes a little to while to understand the mechanics. Once you do though, it provide you with a ton of fun things to do.

Check out Dwarf Fortress. Takes a little to while to understand the mechanics. Once you do though, it provide you with a ton of fun things to do.

It's something like Terraria. Isn't it? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It's something like Terraria. Isn't it? 

It's not like Terraria, it's more of a Macro-RTS. You don't control any of the dwarfs individually, you assign them to do a certain task. Eventually after drinking some beer, eating, and admiring the fine wood statue you placed for them they might start chopping down some more logs. 

There is no objective to the game, it's a sandbox. A very large, and very fun sandbox. 

typical response of league of legends

Please, I honestly prefer Dota 2 over league, Play both and see what you like better, I honestly prefer Dota 2.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

War Thunder.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Pinball FX 2. Comes with a free table and that table is one of the better tables they offer. Really fun if you like pinball :)

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Normally I'd say War Thunder and TF2, but I don't think your PC can handle those. Except from your usual MOBA's I don't know enything else.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W