Suggestion for monitor.

ZeusftW97

Hi to all !
Can you give me a suggestion for those two monitors ..
1. Dell UltraSharp U2312HM LED IPS
2. LG D2343P LED Full HD IPS

Which one is better ?

Take a look at Asus PA238Q.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Take a look at Asus PA238Q.

Im not sure that i can find that monitor here.

I gave you two suggestions, now give me your suggestion which one is better, Dell of LG ?

i would say dell

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I would personally trust the dell brand more. However I recently bought an Acer monitor and I'm enjoying it a lot :-P

In this scenario however, dell over lg, thought I haven't looked at the specs

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

I would go for the Dell.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

which operating system are you going to use win8 or win 7

Windows 8  ;)

The monitor that I think is bet suited for windows 8 is a 24 I" monitor ( VG34QE ) Because it is metro capable and you can youse it with the desk  top also, another suggestion if you wanted to go the 3d gaming & movie experience is the Asus ( VG23AH )

The monitor that I think is bet suited for windows 8 is a 24 I" monitor ( VG34QE ) Because it is metro capable and you can youse it with the desk  top also, another suggestion if you wanted to go the 3d gaming & movie experience is the Asus ( VG23AH )

Dude, i suggested two monitors, and its really hard to find monitors like that here.  <_<

I recommend the LG monitor as I have seen it in person before. It is a really nice monitor and I would trust it more than the Dell.

I would say the Dell since I have its big brother (Dell U2713HM) and love it and most of that will scale down except like screen resolution and the led used. 

My friends suggested me the Dell monitor too, but I wanted to ask more experienced persons. Haha
And thank you for suggestion.  ;)

I would go with the Dell, or whatever one you find for cheaper :P

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Well I have a Samsung won that was good in the day and a ASUS one that is LED which I quite like aslo have a Viewsonic one that I don't like as much, However as I am colour blind it doesn't really matter as i can not tell the difference, so I get what ever is the best deal lol.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine