Linksys routers are the best!

Christian

Considering the recent aquisition of the Linksys brand by Belkin, I just wanted to comment on how good Linksys routers are! I have an old WRT54G (is that right?) and am now using it as just a switch, yet it is still going strong! I now have a Linksys E3000 running the wireless show, and never had a problem. Looking at the more recent Linksys routers, they truly look the best on the market. All high quality grey matte plastic, so it never scratches and looks boss. Compared to some of the new shiny white D-Link routers, which are utterly painful to look at, the Linksys really shine. I sincerely hope Belkin, who also make some fine looking routers (though nothing like Linksys) will not stuff up the wonderful brand, and cheapen the brand with their own name- as when a company makes anything from iPhone cases to routers, they are bound to stuff up a superb brand like Linksys... well, I hope not!

A random post, just need to get out what I thought about the acquisition. If you have got this far- thank for reading :)