language learning

shujin

As I'm good in english, fluent in french and currently learning japanese. I thought I would make a post so we can share our interest in language and help each other with learning ^^ 

I can help anyone who's learning french and I'm seeking for someone to converse in english as I'm really not that good at speaking

As I'm good in english, fluent in french and currently learning japanese. I thought I would make a post so we can share our interest in language and help each other with learning ^^ 

I can help anyone who's learning french and I'm seeking for someone to converse in english as I'm really not that good at speaking

I always wanted to get started with chinese but never get started . I am too lazy god dammit

Maybe Lynda can help? Spend some time with her.

trying to find human who I can speak with and interact ^^ I'm starting lynda next week for japanese to see what they have but I think my current set-up is quite good to learn already

anyone have any tips for learning Kanji I'm going to try to get properly cemented with level 1 and level 2 for this year. Specifically somewhere that breaks apart and teaches the individual root characters that come together to build kanji

I always wanted to get started with chinese but never get started . I am too lazy god dammit

yup it's really time consuming I'm doing this in the same time than school and it's eating quite a lot of time 

anyone have any tips for learning Kanji I'm going to try to get properly cemented with level 1 and level 2 for this year. Specifically somewhere that breaks apart and teaches the individual root characters that come together to build kanji

you can learn the key (clé en français I don't know really what's the equivalent but the litteral traduction is "key") those are symbol that come back often and that will help you learn kanji but if you're just learning the 1000 basic kanji don't spend time on those as it will be faster to just learn directly. also for jplt nt5 http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/jlpt5/kanji/KanjiList.N5.pdf this list is quite complete. Learning kanji is the best part of learning japanese imo good luck and have fun with it