Saints row iv

#Banana

I'm so excited about saints row iv. I loved the third! I did find that iv is like saints row the third meets the matrix. Which isn't an aspect I'm existed about but I'll play it for the love of the previous edition.

What are your thoughts?

iGN Link:

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

i think they should have stopped after the second one actually, I didnt even finish the third cause its just getting pretty dumb in my opinion

It's banned for us Australians

I wanted to get probin :(

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I still have to beat SR3 but I am enjoying it more than the previous two. Third brought over the top craziness that kept me interested for some time. I better finish it before 4.  B)

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro

I believe there is a censored version on Steam for us.

I don't intend on buying it until it's on some crazy sale, so I don't know how censored it is.

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

I still have to beat SR3 but I am enjoying it more than the previous two. Third brought over the top craziness that kept me interested for some time. I better finish it before 4.  B)

Yes sir it was crazy and fun. I thought it wasn't too over the top that's why I beat it several times!

I don't intend on buying it until it's on some crazy sale, so I don't know how censored it is.

I'm sorry sir. I guess they don't want you to get roudy like us 'mericans!

I won't be buying the censored version regardless.

I plan on buying a steam code of amazon for the uncensored version

Censored version of LFD2 kinda ruined it.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

I just recently played the third. I finished it in like two days. Deciding on whether to 100% it or not.

Definitely getting it and playing Co-op. Awesome fun in SR3 in Co-op.

Good Morning...

I will be pre ordering very soon. Me and a friend played throught the thrid one and had a great time and can't wait to play the next one. I just hope that it is not too easy.

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

Censored LFD2? What the hell is that? Do they take the zombies out? How could that game need censoring.

I got SR3 with the Humble THQ Bundle and I loved it. I'll get the new one.

Same thing got it at that bundle and loved it. Going to be getting the fourth one also.

More companies should have a humble bundle of the outgoing games for super cheap because if people haven't bought it by the time you release a new one they probably aren't going to buy it at all and this way you can make some extra money and possibly get more sales on the next one.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I don't think that will work if your Steam account is registered to Australia. If it does, please let me know

Check out my Trading Card Inventory, I probably have that one card you need

Gaming PC  Corsair C70 Arctic White ▪ MSI Z77 MPower ▪ i7-3770k, Core 4.0 GHz ▪ Patriot IEM 4 x 4GB @ 2133MHz ▪ 2 x Palit GTX 670 Jetstreams in SLI, Core 1250 MHz, Mem 3150 MHz ▪ OS on 128GB Samsung 840 Pro ▪ Silverstone ST85F-P w/ Fancy Silverstone Cables

Server ▫ Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey ▪ Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 ▪ i5-2500 ▪ Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB @ 1600MHz ▪ Asus GTX 550ti ▪ OS on 120GB Samsung 840 ▪ 5.2TB Storage Space ▪ Antex HCG 900

Censored LFD2? What the hell is that? Do they take the zombies out? How could that game need censoring.

No cop zombies, no zombies on fire, no blood splatter, zombies vanish apon death.

SR3 was pretty fun coop but to me, SR4 looks like more of a reskinned game, probably more of an expansion or some DLC tbh rather than a complete new game.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Censoring L4D2! What is this blasphemy!

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I will be pre ordering very soon. Me and a friend played throught the thrid one and had a great time and can't wait to play the next one. I just hope that it is not too easy.

wait for the summer sale before buying it. 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

wait for the summer sale before buying it.

Well of course! It's already only 44 dollars. I will wait thought.

i5-3570k l ASRock Z77 Extreme6 LGA1155 I G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 I Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5' 7200RPM I Sapphire Radeon 7950 3GB I Cooler Master Storm Enforcer I SeaSonic 620W I Windows 7

I love Saints Row 3 because whilst it is silly, it doesn't go too far. Saints Row IV looks like it has gone too far for me but maybe I'll change my mind after it comes out.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I saw videos on youtube for the gameplay, I never played this series before, but I find it weird that you have to shoot people for a long time to kill them and they act weird while getting hit. it is worth a try but I wish it was more realistic.

i think they should have stopped after the second one actually, I didnt even finish the third cause its just getting pretty dumb in my opinion

After the promise of the first, and the potential revealed by the second, they give us a POS that is created to amuse the lowest common denominator. I'm embarrassed to even say I played the third one. Won't even come close to bothering with the fourth, as it looks to be a yearly cash cow sold to the least intelligent corner of gaming society. The devs should be ashamed.

After the promise of the first, and the potential revealed by the second, they give us a POS that is created to amuse the lowest common denominator. I'm embarrassed to even say I played the third one. Won't even come close to bothering with the fourth, as it looks to be a yearly cash cow sold to the least intelligent corner of gaming society. The devs should be ashamed.

many games are like this nowdays though and thats the problem