Pressure optimized fans

I need 120mm pressure optimized red LED fans to use with the H100i in pull that offer good performance, but aren't loud (I need a super quiet pc) so help me out? Thanks!

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Bitfenix Spectre Pros, they're probably some of the best looking fans and have LEDs

Bitfenix Spectre Pros, they're probably some of the best looking fans and have LEDs.

Are the bit Fenix I hear everyone talking about static pressure fans? Are they pricey?

Ok the bitfenixs look great, and they arent too expensive. And they're good to use with rads?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Ok the bitfenixs look great, and they arent too expensive. And they're good to use with rads?

Yes they have a pretty good static pressure (1.24 mmH2O). Seen people use these fans in rads.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'm using Silverstone AP121's with red LED's and they look great with good static pressure. and actually pretty quiet.
I run them on the 7V adapter, but they have a 12V, 7V and 5V adapter that comes with them.  

I can't really recommend anything else as I don't have experience with many fans.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Cougar has some red/blue/green fans (Cougar Dual-X), 120 and 140mm. Check if they are available in your country.

They come with rubber mounts too.

cougar.jpg