Did you ever Owned this brand (RAM)

GoodRam 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 ram

And if you did is it good???

Brands don't really matter in ram that much.All they affect is reliability,and that too not by a huge margin at all.So buy the cheapest one according to me.

GoodRam 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 ram

And if you did is it good???

There's a rule I follow... If they have to claim quality in the title, stay away from it.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

personally never heard of the brand, but like all brands with such a name, stay the hell away from it. (just like "bestbuy" isnt always the best thing to buy, "WireLess" is probably a really shitty brand of cables, etc)

Sounds like a parody brand.

GudRam.

Such prestige.

Much Quality.

Wow.

MANY clocked.

Agreed. OP, go with Kingston, Corsair, etc.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

The asterisk on lifetime warranty doesn't strike confidence in my heart. Go with a more reputable brand, and you'll be glad you did.

They have a website: http://www.goodram.com/

Haven't heard of them yet, so I suggest staying away... unless you know who their chip supplier is...

(from images on their site, it seems that they do stuff first party)

Haven't heard of them yet, so I suggest staying away... unless you know who their chip supplier is...

:(

They write that they source chips from trustet manufacturers and on their gaming modules it shows Hynix chips... i guess they're fine.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

:(

You get what you pay for, OP. Computers aren't cheap, but give them good components and they will return the favor.

They write that they source chips from trustet manufacturers and on their gaming modules it shows Hynix chips... i guess they're fine.

finally something positive!

I think that i will buy that RAM :)

so i dug around on their website, and i think i found how this buisiness works:

they buy from other companies in bulk (bulk = cheaper) and then print their own logo on it (or let said other company do it for them) and then sell it as theirs.

is it good quality? depends on the brand they buy bulk from

is it trustworthy? no.

finally something positive!

I think that i will buy that RAM :)

But one positive thing versus a bunch of not-so happy ones?

idk what to do.. lol

I don't have money to buy HyperX

This sucks!

idk what to do.. lol

I don't have money to buy HyperX

If you're going value, you don't need hyperx.

Go with some value ram.

http://www.kingston.com/us/memory/valueram