How long have you been apart of LTTF

TechSage

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

January 4th apparently...

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

February 16th.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"I didn't die! I performed a tactical reset!"

From the first day  B)  :ph34r:

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

04 January, I would've of joined earlier than that If I knew that the forums was released.

vB5 was bad but i'm active on different gaming forums (used to be) so I was never active, but now  I'm starting to get active, I post around 5 times a day. 

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I joined in 15th of January, but I haven't been very active between then and now, partially because I've had 2 exam blocks and lots of assessments from then till now. Not to mention I'm more of a lurker and tend to post very little haha.

5th of jan, although ive only really been active since march.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

a couple hours after the forum went live ... i was on it 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

January 5th 2013, I usually browse the forums, but I never really posted that much.

"No signature"

January 3rd (day of launch).

Moderating in vBulletin was an utter nightmare; this forum has grown significantly since the shift to IPB.

I joined after the first livestream it was mentioned in, which was apparently the fifth of january. Apparently it was up for like a week before they even announced that it was up.

since the first day :P

I've joined 4th January, so almost at the start of forum, but I'm active for a week maybe :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

I joined on the 28th on January.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.