Best mic under $60 AU

alby800

Hey guys, me and mah buudddyyyy @athesean1 are starting a yootoob channnnnnyl soon and we are after a mic

What we need:

Under $60, we can MAYBE stretch a little bit

Lav mic or a desktop mic (preferably either)

USB or 3.5mm jack thingiemabob

If it is a desktop mic, then a mute button would be amazzering

thnks 4 the halp gies, <3

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

How much are Snowballs? If they are too expensive, save up because they are worth it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

How much are Snowballs? If they are too expensive, save up because they are worth it.

They are $100 here, expensive unfortunately, we REALLY don't want to save up any more because we have had this idea and have been planning it for months, so we really don't want to put it off any more.

Also does it have a mute switch?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Youtube channel startup mic = Snowball. Cheap enough to be accessible to anyone serious while sounding professional and not being a burden if the channel flops.

Youtube channel startup mic = Snowball. Cheap enough to be accessible to anyone serious while sounding professional and not being a burden if the channel flops.

Any suggestions other then the snowball?

They are $100 here, expensive unfortunately, we REALLY don't want to save up any more because we have had this idea and have been planning it for months, so we really don't want to put it off any more.

Was a bit shocked by your local pricing. I'd look to get one from amazon US as it's $49 USD and shipping shouldnt be more than $25. Better than what I could find on staticice.

http://gyazo.com/1771dae162aebe026d48d149741f3932

Well, don't know any others of the top of my head..

The Snowball is 66 euros here where I live..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Was a bit shocked by your local pricing. I'd look to get one from amazon US as it's $49 USD and shipping shouldnt be more than $25. Better than what I could find on staticice.

http://gyazo.com/1771dae162aebe026d48d149741f3932

Well, don't know any others of the top of my head..

The Snowball is 66 euros here where I live..

thanks guys, if I was going to order from 'murca I would probably get the yeti, as that has all the features, and moar.