Looking to trade "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" for CSGO Skins.

Worth

Couldn't tell if this was against the CoC, but since it isn't selling it seemed okay. Let me know if it isn't.

I have a copy of "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" ($15 on Steam) as a Steam gift (so its tradable) and I'm looking to trade for CSGO skins. PM me if you are interested.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Couldn't tell if this was against the CoC, but since it isn't selling it seemed okay. Let me know if it isn't.

I have a copy of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons ($15 on Steam) as a Steam gift (so its tradable) and I'm looking to trade for CSGO skins. PM me if you are interested.

That title was misleading... I thought it was a news article about some guy who wanted to trade his sons for CSGO skins.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

That title was misleading... I thought it was a news article about some guy who wanted to trade his sons for CSGO skins.

Lol who wouldn't trade their sons for CSGO skins?

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Lol who wouldn't trade their sons for CSGO skins?

That's why you put titles in "quotes". :D

That's why you put titles in "quotes". :D

There

There

Alright, good. Now it looks right.

There is a thread pinned in this subforum for trading games, but it has been locked because there were a number of issues with fraud and things. At the moment, we can't allow game trading.

HTTP/2 203