speaker vibrations

scobie56

my speakers vibrate my desk and that make the floor vibrate and you can hear the floor vibrate from the down stairs dining room. is there any way of stopping the speakers vibrating on the desk or Evan reducing the vibration thanks 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

lower volume/ base 

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

lower volume/ base 

its not overly loud 

foam pads under the speakers. and if that doesnt work, seriously lower the volume.

i will try that 

hang them on rubber bands :D -.- but seriously i tried that some years back and it basicly works like a shock mount for mics the only is dont expect any base from those speakers

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

to put it into perspective i can hear my ipod 4th gen over the speakers

It's the lower frequencies also known as 'bass' that cause the majority of the vibrations you can feel, those waveforms also tend to go further and deeper through walls and other objects...

A simple solution would be to use vibration dampening matterial, or simply lower the volume, or cut down some of the bass through an EQ.