China bought this weird fire truck for ¥9 million ($1.4m USD +)

ahhming

lol 9 million yen is 1.4 USD?

GREAT JOB GOVERNMENT

GRADE A PERFORMANCE

ehh $74,000 for a truck doesnt seem like a horrid/stupid price to pay. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

GREAT JOB GOVERNMENT

GRADE A PERFORMANCE

That's almost certainly supposed to be Yuan, they use the same symbol as the Yen in western alphabets.  And 9 million Yuan is 1.4 million USD.  I'd be getting myself on if it were only 9 million Yen, that's only about 75 grand, and imagine how many hookers you can fit in the water tank, I mean how much food you can fit to give to poor people.

What on earth 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Just like the Asians to make a counterfeit of something of something......James May pioneered this..........

post-3854-0-46530900-1422885246.jpg

post-3854-0-46530900-1422885246.jpg

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Video recorder (phone, camera or whatever): made in china.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

GREAT JOB GOVERNMENT

GRADE A PERFORMANCE

Yuan not yen

Somewhere out there on the streets of china a passenger is going to wake up from a nap and freak out thinking it's coming straight for them.

I'm reading this at work and I'm laughing out loud and everyone around me is looking at me like I'm crazy.

Somewhere out there on the streets of china a passenger is going to wake up from a nap and freak out thinking it's coming straight for them.

I'm reading this at work and I'm laughing out loud and everyone around me is looking at me like I'm crazy.

lol for real

I don't know if sarcasm or not... But yeah, I don't know why everybody suddenly freak out, it's like a 10-15 y/o truck.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I like the train-like lighting system. The lamp stays red unless you throw the shifter into drive.