Heaven Society - Week 33 (MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA & Humanity Has Declined)

Two this week?  Perhaps I'd watch during commute.

Economics huh... That's my major, so I am studying when watching it, right? Right?

Sounds like a plan to me! 

Economics is your major? I applaud that, I love economics it was my livelihood. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sounds like a plan to me! 

Economics is your major? I applaud that, I love economics it was my livelihood. 

Yup, that's my major in college now! Hello Senpai :P

Yup, that's my major in college now! Hello Senpai :P

A salute to a underrated major!

hyouka1-4.jpg

If I may ask what interested you enough to go for Economics as your major? *should probably take this to PMs seeing how this is a serious thread derail*

Gonna head to sleep shortly...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Humanity Has Declined is kind of amazing and I just recently had my brother watch it and I rewatched a bit of it.

I think I might actually watch MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA as well. 

Humanity Has Declined is kind of amazing and I just recently had my brother watch it and I rewatched a bit of it.

I think I might actually watch MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA as well. 

I'm starting episode 1 in a couple of minutes. :D

Fellow IT Major passing by.

Ha I was gonna go into that field, had work experience in it too. However I found out I enjoy using computers far more than coding and fixing them lol...

Maoyuu, you mean:

97c.gif

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Maoyuu, you mean:

97c.gif

Look at him... ignore the woman and obtain gold coins. This MC has it right.

he kind of looks like

Oreki... trying to find an image of him in profile is harder then it should be so i will just leave this one here

8BLP4r0.gif

Fellow IT Major passing by.

I'm doing CNET aka Networking aka comp sci without the math =P

Humanity has declined is good stuff, but i think some people

might be disappointed when it goes more streamlined abit

later in the show.

Also, computer science is where it's at ;)

Even better compsci+physics.

I had math+physics :(

Havent completed the math discipline from the first year.

If it makes you feel any better I have a networking class from like 5 pm to 820pm.. shit is soooo dry.. but holy shit are csico routers badass or rather I guess high end networking stuff.

The csico routers we are working with are 100% metal and have 6 antennas 

If it makes you feel any better I have a networking class from like 5 pm to 820pm.. shit is soooo dry.. but holy shit are csico routers badass or rather I guess high end networking stuff.

The csico routers we are working with are 100% metal and have 6 antennas 

Lol god dammned i also had a discipline with cisco routers and simulations on packet tracer.

Lol god dammned i also had a discipline with cisco routers and simulations on packet tracer.

nothing is better then smashing your head against a csico command line until 8:20 and then going directly to play D&D past midnight.

Just watched the first episode of Maoyu. Pretty good so far.

I would like to point out that one of my friends said that he had seen the first episode and thought it was solid but was didn't watch more because he thought it wasn't nearly as good as the manga. 

I'm doing CNET aka Networking aka comp sci without the math =P

I wish such a thing existed at my school. I apparently suck at CS so cognitive science is where I go. That or applied math which means...multivar calc...T.T

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I wish such a thing existed at my school. I apparently suck at CS so cognitive science is where I go. That or applied math which means...multivar calc...T.T

It is a very special community college.

No other community college have I seen people move out of state to go to. I'm currently living in dorms (private company not through the college) and we have lots of people from out of state here... shit one of my suitemates is out of state.

Rotten to the core.

jinrui3-1.jpg

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

I think I'm actually going to drop MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA and then just read the manga.

Will be the first manga I read actually lol.

well... this thread died pretty fast after 2 pages of off topic discussion :P

This is what i wrote about the show a while back when i watched it:

a fairly strange an obscure show .. it was abit more stream lined towards the end than it was in the first 8 episodes or
so, the setting is fantastic, it gives them a lot of freedom and flexibility. The creators could pretty much do whatever they
wanted, and for the most part it seems that is exactly what they did. It looks like the show had a continuous identity crisis
and couldn't make up its mind on what it wanted to be, I enjoyed it for the most part and I love the ending song.

Tl;DR 
If i remember right, i liked the show while it stuck to chaos, then it started to become
more streamlined and in turn i didn't like it as much, which reminds me. i need to look
up that ending song. Maybe i should re-watch it, there is probably more to it than i 
caught at the time.