Heaven Society - Week 33 (MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA & Humanity Has Declined)

vfAXr6z.png

This Weeks Anime!

MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA

Anime_Maoyuu_Maou_Yuusha_Anime.jpg

Synopsis

The Human race has long been at war with the Demon race, and the powerful champion of the human race, Hero, has finally fought his way to confront and kill the king of the Demons. However, when he finally meets her it is definitely not what he was expecting. The two of them become bonded by love and a secret pact is made between Hero and Demon King to engineer equal peace and prosperity for both races. However there is a long road ahead to to prepare both sides to come to peace and a war behind the scenes must be waged. Success will bring an end to the war, but failure will get them branded as traitors and executed.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Humanity Has Declined

11133.jpeg

Synopsis

It has been several centuries since human population has declined. Food has become harder to find and what little sources the humans have are considered highly valuable. The most prosperous species on the Earth are "Fairies", 10 cm tall creatures with high intelligence and a great love for sweets. A nameless girl, the main character, became a UN arbitrator between the humans and the fairies and had returned to her hometown to help her grandfather. One day, the village is sent some strange products made by a company called FairyCo. Since the villagers are wary of using the products, the girl, her grandfather, and a nameless boy decide to go to the factory to find out about the mysterious products and who is behind making them.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

Dang another two series week... Sorry about the late thread, I worked overtime and got home pretty darn late.... Here have a nice picture.

f05811d01eb999986d3ebd275b819b2fb3c206b6

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

MAOYUU MAOU YUUSHA Watashi Kininarimasu!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

All my yes. I've watched both and they are not what you'd normally expect from anime. I highly recommended both, so I'm very glad they are this week's winners.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I started watching Humanity Has Declined after the poll started but only got a few in so far. It seems interesting but I get the feeling I started watching it once before lol

Time for some wartime economics lessons from the DQ with the DD...

swag diddly doo, two animes to watch!

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Yay the two animes I was going to watch anyways. Too bad exam break is over tomorrow :(  

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Yay the two animes I was going to watch anyways. Too bad exam break is over tomorrow :(  

Make your own exam break! :D

c494c718ed8d5072f552053997ab771c3bbbd2b0

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Watched the first episode of Humanity has Declined. What did my eyes just witness?

Hell yeah economics~! All the Gold Coins~!

what?

Blarg

Kamisama no Memo Chou, Alice the character in the picture is a NEET detective but also a stock trader! :D

I see how that appeals to you. Now how is that relevant to this weeks anime? I'm really curious as to how.

Blarg

Watched the first episode of Humanity has Declined. What did my eyes just witness?

what?

was the bread part in the first episode? lol

I see how that appeals to you. Now how is that relevant to this weeks anime? I'm really curious as to how.

One thing lead to another as usual. Charger mentioned how MAOYU was wartime economics and the word economics made me instantly link whatever I had on my mind to it.

2ba88475de55675496a50122d606f9d33d6538bd

The bread part is in the first episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42u4ytkzAWw

this fucking uploader I swear, let's just upload everything and spoil it with the thumbnail

dont even bother watching it anymore

Edited by helping

Error: 410

Yep. I'm gonna go watch Ghost in the Shell now. I dont think my drain will bleed fake toast from that.

One thing lead to another as usual. Charger mentioned how MAOYU was wartime economics and the word economics made me instantly link whatever I had on my mind to it.

figures. 

Blarg

don't drag me into this that was DigitalHermitDigitalHermit

The bread part is in  

this fucking uploader I swear, let's just upload everything and spoil it with the thumbnail

dont even bother watching it anymore

@helping at least it isn't a potato cell phone video from an odd angle at a CRT which I still run into when looking for clips of some things lol

Anime is and will always be priority number one.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Anime is and will always be priority number one.

Can't disagree its just really annoying balancing education, work, and using my minimal free time effectively.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

yay my first suggestions, submitted, and won! Huzzah. To honor this is shall watch Humanity Has Declined!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct