New Browser - Vivaldi

WereCat

It's on Blink as well, dealbreaker.

I'm on Maxthon since the Opera betrayal and this is where I'll be staying.

Firefox is too slow and bloated, and everything Google related is digital plague. Maxthon is the only remaining alternative to becoming a monk in some mountain.

Google is life man.

Also you can probably use Tor

I might try it if security is proven

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

What is this, the http://atom.io of web browsers?

Christ.

Blink and WebKit are nearly identical folks. Google forked it so they didn't have to say they relied on Apple technology in one of their flagship products.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I will stick to cyberfox memory useage be damned build this rig with 16GB just so I did not have to care for that stuff :P

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

Interesting, as I'm an Opera user, used old builds and on latest now, still miss some old functions. It was strange to me why they changed core engine of Opera but this seems interesting, will try.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I waited for more then a year for Opera to come out with tab grouping and searched for extensions. Finally :) thank you

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM