The Ultimate GIF thread . . .

. . . and go!

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

This WILL get moved to 'Off Topic'. You do know that, right? ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'm sure there has already been at least three of these...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I'm sure there has already been at least three of these...

You have 5 minutes to list all of the threads that are like this one. Now go! :P LOL

You have 5 minutes to list all of the threads that are like this one. Now go! :P LOL

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/248588-share-your-gif/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/235684-impress-me-the-gif-master%E2%84%A2-with-your-best-gifs/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23271-fun-gifs/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/55726-post-your-favourite-gif/

Edit:

Also, I did this in 3 minutes, I deserve at least 2 cookies for the time I had remaining. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

large.gif

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Well done! I was just delegating. I's too lazy to find them myself. :P

The second one hardly counts, but still. 

And I did hardly any digging, just clicked once, another 3 times, once more to get to the second page of results, and once more. Then Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V was used to put the URLs in here, level of work done: under 9000. 

9981e61c68b20eaa166478b873eaf5b2_zps80c4

I am he, I am the king of derailing threads. This one has my blessing though! Let the gifs commence! 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I am he, I am the king of derailing threads. This one has my blessing though! Let the gifs commence! 

Actually that'd be me and @LukaP

Actually that'd be me and @LukaP

giphy.gif

Hail Sithis!

This is not a contest you'd win. :P

do you even know me bruv?

GOML

Hail Sithis!

do you even know me bruv?

GOML

I don't want to be on anything from you, I don't reside on that side of the fence. :P :lol:

I don't want to be on anything from you, I don't reside on that side of the fence. :P  :lol:

it's a tall fence, I don't think you have what it takes to scale it :P

Hail Sithis!

it's a tall fence, I don't think you have what it takes to scale it :P

I don't, I really don't.

I lack upper body strength. :(

I don't, I really don't.

I lack upper booty strength. :(

FTFY

Hail Sithis!

I don't, I really don't.

I lack upper body strength. :(

You were paralysed from the waist up since child birth. :P

FTFY

Don't do that. That'd get you in trouble like @Kloaked. ;)

Unless you indicate that you're being silly with an emotion.

You were paralysed from the waist up since child birth. :P

Hey, that almost happened to me when I was a kid. But whole body. :P