Best custom cables for EVGA 850 G2

legend8887

So I was planning on getting EVGA's cable set because I thought they were the only affordable option. However, now I see there are CableMod cables for only $10 more. Should I go with them? Is there a better option? No extensions because I don't need the extra clutter.

So I was planning on getting EVGA's cable set because I thought they were the only affordable option. However, now I see there are CableMod cables for only $10 more. Should I go with them? Is there a better option? No extensions because I don't need the extra clutter.

If you've the time an patience do you own.

But CableMod from what I've heard are very good.

Although for me personally id' have a third colour. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If you've the time an patience do you own.

But CableMod from what I've heard are very good.

Although for me personally id' have a third colour.

There's would look much better. I don't have a lot of confidence in doing those kinds of things on my own.

if you don't want the extensions then you're asking for Cable sleeving. and let me tell you (based in experience) its not easy.

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

the Evga cables are nice so i would recommend getting thoughts if they didnt cost so mutch. I use these to avoid breaking the bank. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=silverstone+sleeved+cables&N=-1&isNodeId=1

post-112513-0-59730200-1422278569_thumb.

post-112513-0-59730200-1422278569_thumb.

if you don't want the extensions then you're asking for Cable sleeving. and let me tell you (based in experience) its not easy.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

sorry bro I read your post wrong I thought you wanted to buy cable extensions my bad (extension Sleeves)

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

are you talking about these kind of cables from evga? NEX-power-cord.jpg

are you talking about these kind of cables from evga? NEX-power-cord.jpg

These are like 80$

Because he had a hard drive.

the difference between our cables and the ones of EVGA is that ours are using Paracord which makes them more flexible and it will be easier to route them in your case. We have them available in 10 different color options (soon 12) and you can get them here: http://www.performance-pcs.com/brand--cablemod

An end user review of our C-Series that is using the same sleeve you can find here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/297476-cablemod-sleeved-cable-kits-worth-100/?p=4038155

the difference between our cables and the ones of EVGA is that ours are using Paracord which makes them more flexible and it will be easier to route them in your case. We have them available in 10 different color options (soon 12) and you can get them here: http://www.performance-pcs.com/brand--cablemod

An end user review of our C-Series that is using the same sleeve you can find here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/297476-cablemod-sleeved-cable-kits-worth-100/?p=4038155

Haha, I love you guys. You reply to everything about you. I'm buying from you. :D

Haha, I love you guys. You reply to everything about you. I'm buying from you. :D

Thanks for the support  :wub: