(amazon) Kingdom hearts III , PS4 and Xbone Pre Order.... $40

Tocsin_786

im a huge fan of kingdom hearts. the preorder is available for 41 bucks,  that can mean 2 things.... the game is very shitty or amazon is awesome. the game will be available by the end of this year. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DBF80L2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DBF80L2&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=VC7W5S5K76EKTOUH

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

im a huge fan of kingdom hearts. the preorder is available for 41 bucks,  that can mean 2 things.... the game is very shitty or amazon is awesome. the game will be available by the end of this year. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DBF80L2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DBF80L2&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=VC7W5S5K76EKTOUH

I want to play this so fucking badly, but I won't buy a console just for kingdom hearts......

Why can't there be an option to buy an emulator of a console or console OS from Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, etc for $50-$100?

BTW, based on CamelCamelCamel info the price just changed and was normal or above normal prior to this.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

One of my Girl-Friend loves Kingdom Hearts!  Oh boy this is going to make her bounce off the walls!

Because he had a hard drive.

There is no release date for KH3 yet, Amazon puts Dec 31 2015 just to give a date, last year it said Dec 31 2014.

On the other hand, I am so looking forward to KH3 and hoping theu release it for PC so I don't need to buy a PS4.

Well, for someone who is going to get the game or pre-order for sure, they should do it now. That's a good price. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Aw yes. I'm going to get it anyways, so I may as well save $20. Thanks man!

COMIC SANS

Aw yes. I'm going to get it anyways, so I may as well save $20. Thanks man!

you sir are welcome. i will be waiting as well. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

The fact that this game will be released for the Xbone tells me we might see the KH series on PC. If it happened for Final Fantasy 13, it just might just happen for Kingdom Hearts 3. Hell, they may even release the other KH games on PC too. That...would just be like... teh sex.

Watch Doges.

Assassin's Greed Unity.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

if i was in to this game i would buy it for the PS4

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

There is no release date for KH3 yet, Amazon puts Dec 31 2015 just to give a date, last year it said Dec 31 2014.

On the other hand, I am so looking forward to KH3 and hoping theu release it for PC so I don't need to buy a PS4.

Action RPG aren't quite mixed with PC, or at least, without a controller though

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Using your link, my price is still $60 :/